⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Purchased and never received

carla2276
carla2276 Posts: 1 Newbie
I purchased a small limited time bundle of 2x boosters, 20 gold bars and 1 hour unlimited play for .99 and did not receive and hour of free play. How can I receive 1 hour of unlimited lives credited?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @carla2276
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

We're very sorry for your problem 😭
    If there is a problem with the purchase you will need to click on it and follow the steps.
    We don't handle purchase issues in the community.
    You can contact our Player Support directly, here.
  • jjroot19
    jjroot19 Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited December 2019
  • jjroot19
    edited December 2019
    @carla2276
    Hopefully King helps you I wouldn't hold my breath tho! I've had unauthorized transactions on my bank account like 10 for 2 months now and King Games and Google both are blowing smoke up my u know what! Every link on this site directs u to Google not the developers of this game!!! I've contacted player support we emailed back and forth then all the sudden they kept responding we haven't heard from u in a while please respond or this will be cancelled... What a joke 

BOYCOTT KING GAMES STOP DOWNLIADING, STOP PLAYING, AND DONT THEM 1 PENNY MORE PEOPLE! THEY ARE CROOKS AND ONLY CARE ABOUT ONE THING $$$$$$$$. 

MUST BE BECAUSE IM JEWISH!!! 
  • jjroot19
    @Sukanta_Biswas
    Player support doesn't even help you when you need it I tried. I emailed them about it we were talking for about 3-4 days they seem like they were going to do something then started to message me saying we haven't heard from you in a while if u don't reply we're going to cancel this request and they did. 
  • jjroot19

HERES THE EMAIL THREAD AS PROOF!! 

KING GAMES=CON-ARTISTS

KING

Dec 04, 2019 08:36 PM

We haven't heard from you in 24 hours so we're going to close this issue. Please contact us again if you need additional help!

King

Dec 04, 2019 08:36 AM

We haven't heard from you in bit! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Karen - King Player Relations

Dec 03, 2019 08:36 PM

Thank you for contacting King Player Support! I'm sorry to hear about the accidental purchase. All in-game purchases need to be initiated by the player or someone who has access to their Google Play Account or Payment details. In order to make a purchase, the “Buy” button needs to be tapped which will display the price for each item, and then the purchase needs to be confirmed by pressing the “Buy” button once more and entering your password. As it is a player's responsibility to ensure that their device is password protected against accidental purchases, normally we do not refund these types of cases. However, we do understand that accidents can happen, so if you could kindly send me a screenshot of the transaction IDs then I will forward them to our Payments Team for investigation. To find the purchase receipts please visit your Google Play transaction history: and send me the Google transaction IDs which look like this: GPA.1234-5678-8765-43217 The screenshot(s) needs to include the date of purchase, details of what was purchased and the GPA purchase order number which looks like this example: GPA.1339-2368-0435-75847. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please see  however, if you have any problems with this, please just note down the GPA number and let us know by return. Looking forward to hearing back from you soon. As soon as I have this information I can investigate further. If you would like to learn more about this, check out our Community site here: Kindest regards,

Dec 02, 2019 06:51 PM

Refund on Android

Dec 02, 2019 06:51 PM

How do I get a refund for in-app purchases Android

King Support

Dec 02, 2019 06:49 PM

Thanks! I will pass you on to an agent now, who will help you further. You can close this chat window now and we'll get back to you by email within 24 hours at the email address you've provided: jjroot2019@gmail.com

My 13 year old son made multiple purchases on Candy crush saga that I did not authorize and I want a refund

King Support

Please tell me a bit more about your problem. Give as much information as you can, as this will be passed on to a human agent who will help you further.

No

King Support

Dec 02, 2019 06:48 PM

Do you have the receipt for the payment?

### do not reply to this email ###
    Conversation ID: #6123
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @jjroot19

As far as I know, Successful purchase is not refundable 😭 After purchase, if nothing is received or received less then the price will be refundable. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?