⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How to Get Power Ups Back

faithwhite1844
faithwhite1844 Posts: 5 Level 2
This game is so frustrating. I logged out of my king account and when I logged back in all of my power ups were gone. I have 5 switch hands, 5 lollipop hammers, and 5 UFO boosters and now they're all gone. As well as my 13 color bombs, 10 fish,  10 coconut wheels, 10 lucky candies, and  10 striped and wrapped. Everything is gone. Is there anyway I can get them back?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @faithwhite1844
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

In the case of Android and i-Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory.This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.
    I'm sorry, because I couldn't help you.😌
  • hums123
    hums123 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi there, I have lost all my power ups today and I’m so upset. :,(
    I feel so frustrated because I worked so hard to get them, I could send a print screen or a picture if it helps. I’m playing on a mobile. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hums123 said:
    Hi there, I have lost all my power ups today and I’m so upset. :,(
    I feel so frustrated because I worked so hard to get them, I could send a print screen or a picture if it helps. I’m playing on a mobile. 
    In the case of Android and i-Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory.This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.
    Here are some tips for not / less facing this kind of problem in the future,
    Make your device software auto update.
    Make your game app auto update.
    Don't open game when battery below 25%
    Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    Close all background running app before start this game.
    Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB
    Keep RAM free.
    I'm sorry, because I couldn't help you.😌
  • hums123
    hums123 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Based on what you have told me, I am going to stop playing the game. This is really upsetting as this was my go to game and I loved playing it, I can’t see myself working my way up to all the power ups again. It’s ridiculous that nothing can be done. 
  • aafiya
    aafiya Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi. I played very intrested but i m not getting lives

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?