📣 📩 Email notifications: customise your experience in the forum! HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // 🗳️ CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE! // ➡️ 🔔 Don't be shy and say Hi! HERE! // 🌟 What level are you on...Today?! 🙌 HERE! // 🗳️ Community Poll: new crushing designs! Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE! // 📋 Help the UX Team with your feedback! HERE!

No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Jozeph_MarinusJozeph_Marinus Posts: 13 Level 2
    I hate a timed boosters from the sugar drop for I know! But please changing to normal boosters than can I pass for super difficult level. But I have no more boosters on my Candy Crush game.

And I'm stuck for damn level 5937 for 3 days by lose of life for the leave of a level for you don't use a move of a level!!! Because open a level for that stupid colorbomb has placed a yellow candy bomb than it's impossible for the goal of cherry!

You suck King. 
  • JethrinaBodinaJethrinaBodina Posts: 778 Game Expert
    edited December 2019
    pistoff said:
    Blow up their emails 
    If you actually got a response you must have a the top secret email address. I have only gotten the Bot responses with a prefab "answer" based on key words in my sentences. If you do have the magic email address, please share with the rest of the class, lol. I have nothing but time to bombard them since I'm not playing this FUBAR game any longer. The complete disregard for the opions of the massive number of players reacting is the worst possible way to treat their following. 
    I haven't looked at the other games community boards, maybe they also need to be hit with the campaign for justice and equality across the platforms. Heck, equality from one device to the next would be nice.

Wash your 🙌 Mom said so! 😷

Patience is a virtue. Peace is a journey. ✌😎🦎

• Jozeph_MarinusJozeph_Marinus Posts: 13 Level 2
    so, how am I supposed to win this one? The yellow bomb that's necessary to win has been randomly replaced by a colorbomb! Before I could reset and try again, now I have to lose enough times to clear all my boosters. 
    If you make such an ill-informed change then make sure the levels are winnable! 
    I have same problem with you! 
  • venkysplvenkyspl Posts: 15 Level 2
    New update really bad... I'm also not loving it. . 😂
  • MingswayMingsway Posts: 1 New Bee
    After having played Candy Crush for many years, it is now time to stop. The ridiculous commercial changes that have crept into the game make it unplayable and highly irritating. It is certainly not to relax, but rather to get high blood pressure. Hundreds of times have to play the same game because no combinations can be made. I hope everyone follows my example but otherwise I wish you all strength.
  • m_j_m_j_ Posts: 19 Level 2
    Just read Suzy Fuller's post.  She said all the things I would have liked to say it I only knew how.  For the last year Candy Crush became a part of my day.  My husband was ill and it passed the time sitting in doctor's offices, the hospital, the ReHab center and finally Hospice where he passed in August after almost 54 years of marriage.  Candy Crush was there when I couldn't sleep at night and during the day when I was by myself and not wanting to talk to anyone.  It is not easy to make change when you lose something that help you make it through the long days and nights.  I still haven't decided if I want to continue to play or call it quits.  Thank you Candy Crush for being there when I needed a fix to take some of the pain away.
  • Gigi1956Gigi1956 Posts: 3 New Bee
    Suzy Fuller,  
    You are not only an awesome helper on your videos you are awesome with your post to King.  Money is the root of a lot of bad things/decisions.  There are a lot of changes to the game that have in my book resorted to having to spend money to keep playing.  The game pairs you with people in the fantasy 5 that don’t play or don’t play much and there’s no win free stuff there.  The timed boosters make playing harder because you can’t play when you can or you lose your boosters. The beanstalk is only for 24 hours now so you don’t get a second chance there or you BUY it. The stars we win that go to the piggy bank you have to BUY the gold bars, even though you worked to win them. It just goes on & on.  All for money.  I realize to offer the game for free King has to make money somewhere but, if it takes that much money then they need to revamp and rethink the way they work.  King has 4 or 5 Candy Crush games that I know of.  It looks like they would stop digitizing the game to lose stuff and make it appealing to stay.
    Thank you Suzy for your 2 cents worth.....I hope something will make a difference here, and King will stop posting the same excuse obviously computer generated to tell us why they aren’t going to bring back the restart board and other things anytime soon.
  • akamklklgakamklklg Posts: 2 New Bee
    How do i get my friends back instead of random characters
  • WatchMEcRush21WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Ok, Studio and community managers, it is now Monday and we still have not heard an official announcement.....

I hope the Studio will have the decency to give the players one before the holiday break because I’m sure the Studio will be on holiday come Friday until the end of the year.  Please do the right thing...😉👍
  • lkaplkap Posts: 8 Level 2
    What about a year or so ago when they did this and reversed it?  It’s not a fix, this has happened before & they put it back, why are they lying now?  And hey, no reward boosters today either.  Finally passed a hard level after playing 5 minutes a day before losing lives, and no color bomb for the next.  What is happening to King?
  • probabilitycloudprobabilitycloud Posts: 15 Level 2
    In case you wondered where all your booster money is going:

Activision, which bought King in 2016, last year made $447 million in profits, received a $243 million tax rebate and ended up paying a NEGATIVE tax rate of -54.4 percent.

Story is in today’s Washington Post. In case I’m not allowed to post the link, search keywords Jeff Stein, Christopher Ingraham (the reporters), and words from the lead: ”About 400 of America’s largest corporations paid an average federal tax rate of about 11 percent last year, roughly half the official rate established under President Trump’s 2017 tax law, according to a report released Monday.”

This discussion has been closed.