Level 6056

Options

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Dear community,

Apologize for any inconvenience with this level.

Thanks to your feedback and also to our Superstar @Sukanta_Biswas for the information reported. I forwarded to the Studio and they are looking into it as we speak. We'll keep you guys posted! 
  • Karen_Searley
    Karen_Searley Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    Just wasted all my lives on this! So annoying! Should have read up first!! 
  • mald12
    mald12 Posts: 74 Level 3
    Options
    Jelly Jenny There is no more interest here after you leave >:)

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    What's going on here?  The new episode was just released maybe 5 or 5 1/2 hours ago.  Why aren't any of you able to understand a glitch?  @jamile, I don't work in their studio but I'm sure that the new levels are tested and retested before they get released.  Something might have happened from the time they finished their testing until it hit your game.  I know some programming so I am aware that we don't live in a perfect world. 

@Sukanta_Biswas is on top of it.  Our community manager, @Pounawea is on top of it.  What is it about patience that you don't understand?  We have had glitches in the past and they do get fixed but there is a lot of issues going on in the studio at the moment.  Perhaps it's not an easy fix either since it has to do with HTML5 programming. 

@mald12, that is totally unfair to say what you wrote.  Yes there is an interest and yes we do our best to help but please be patient. 

Please walk away from the game.  Go make yourself lunch or take yourself shopping or whatever.  I haven't even started this new episode today and yet here are all of you so impatient.  Why not try another Candy Crush game while waiting for this fix?

Everyone is trying their best and it will get fixed. 
  • Hunt4Fish
    Hunt4Fish Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    After waiting for days for new levels to be created, I finally got new levels starting around 6050.  However, level 6056 appears to have a bug and, as usual, King offers only generalized, vague suggestions (which I'm sure are automatically generated) that don't address the problem.  EVERY time (around 20 so far) I start the game, I IMMEDIATELY get the message: Oops.  Not enough order targets available.  I haven't made a single move, and the game ends.  I see a "solution" on YouTube which appears to start as one would expect.  My level 6056 has NEVER offered the opportunity to make one move.  I'm running on a laptop using Windows 10.
  • claucoronado
    claucoronado Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I'm in level 6056 big trouble in this level. Once you enter this level, it says not enough target available.
     Currently, .
    i lost  all my lives and booster
    that I had already obtained is no fair O.o
  • Harry_Stark
    Harry_Stark Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    There are plenty of things that can be done while waiting ... to start another CC game is not an option ...   that bug fix could but should not be such a big thing to fix ... to give those waiting a timeline or some feedback after a couple of hours ... that would be great attention ! 
  • Marko48
    Marko48 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Disgusting... I lost all my lives trying and all my bonus boosters accumulated. Thanks a million...
  • Hunt4Fish
    Hunt4Fish Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    They only make about $2.5 million a day on Candy Crush, so how do you expect them to come up $12/hr for someone to test new levels.  I mean, c'mon... the guy would have to go through the process of actually starting level 6056!  Do you realize how much time and money this would take?
  • fitter23
    fitter23 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Game 6056  I have all of the boosters checked and it still says OPPS. I am in a group of Candy Crush people. They say you need the check mark which I do have and it still says OPPS. Why have some of my friends passed this level and I cant play it? How can it be fixed for some and not for others???? I have lost 20 lives but I still have lots so it isnt an issue. Please fix it!! After last week I didnt play until Friday because of your Cosmic farce game of so called people with just Player names? That wont happen again!!! So just fixed your basic games!! Dont add any new things if you cant get 101 Candy Crush down!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?