๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Did not get bonus from sugar drop machine

Options
Bruce_Bubello
Bruce_Bubello Posts: 56 Level 3
I was at 186 on the Sugar Drops, a box popped up to say "claim reward" but there was nothing to claim ... This was today Dec 21, 2019 ... Please get this fixed
and credit my booster profile with whatever it was that I should have gotten ... Thank you

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Bruce_Bubello
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.๐Ÿค—

This is usually the problem for the slow internet but check your inventory, there must be a booster added. I believe you got the blank basket, which means you got the prize but it didn't show up in the box.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Bruce_Bubello
    Bruce_Bubello Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
    Sorry to say, I can not really tell what may have been added to the booster stockpile. I did not check to see how many of what types were in there, so I can not determine what was provided. And as to internet I am on 100MBS AT&T U-verse with a throughput to my laptop at about 30MBS download speed. Not slow.
  • heybet
    heybet Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Sorry to say, I can not really tell what may have been added to the booster stockpile. I did not check to see how many of what types were in there, so I can not determine what was provided. And as to internet I am on 100MBS AT&T U-verse with a throughput to my laptop at about 30MBS download speed. Not slow.
    This incident created some frustration in your mind, but believe you did not miss the booster.๐Ÿ˜‰The problem can be for a variety of reasons, but in this case the Internet is often responsible.๐Ÿ˜€
    Thank you for your patience. Tell me if you want to know anything else. Have a nice day๐Ÿ™

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?