Candy Crush reverted to older version

Options
QuizZicle
QuizZicle Posts: 9 Level 2
Somewhere in between levels 803 and 804 my Candy Crush has reverted to an old style and I no longer receive the daily boosters etc.

I've looked on the boards here and found this from 2017:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/217853/my-candy-crush-saga-has-gone-back-to-an-old-version-how-can-i-get-the-newer-version-back.

My Google browser is up-to-date.  I get 535 points so I'm well over the 450 needed to play the game.  I've cleared by cache, including cookies etc.

King ... can you help me with this please?

Comments

• marcoandrea
    marcoandrea Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    good morning, same and identical problem encountered by many users 2 days ago candy crash has returned to an old version with max liv. 2885 I'm at 4400 I can't play!
    I read some posts where you say to update chrome etc.
    the question arises if you have switched to HTML5 because candy crush asks me Flash player 11 ???
    Windows 10 operating system updated, latest version
      Flash player 32.0.0.303 on chrome: // components is the same version and when I open Candy Crush I am asked for Flash player 11 ... the problem is global probably your last update has serious problems, I hope you will solve it as soon as possible
    Yours sincerely
  • TonyGoncalves
    TonyGoncalves Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Having the same problem.
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hi @TonyGoncalves @marcoandrea @QuizZicle

At this time King has been experiencing ongoing technical difficulties and are working hard to fix the many issues you may have been experiencing In your game.

I'm told this issue should be resolved soon and they are asking for our patients while they working to correct the problem.

Kind regards,
    Glenn

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?