⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I'm missing the frog in level 632

Options
vronikay
vronikay Posts: 3 Newbie
Everything I've read says there should be a frog in level 632, but I don't have one. I'm running the most current version on my android. I've been stuck for a week and am just about to give up. Please help?

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,290 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @vronikay
    Welcome to the community!

There is no frog in the Win 10 app either. But King often changes the levels. At level 608 there was a fish in the middle until recently, now it's a frog.
    A tip at level 632 try to create a striped and wrapped on top and on the side and thus remove the licorice and the jelly.

• vronikay
    vronikay Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I've tried that, and it doesn't work. Literally everything I've read on how to beat the level uses the frog. In your example the replaced the fish with something. How do I get actual customer support on a missing game piece?
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,290 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @vronikay

I suspect that it will not help, but you can of course write to support directly. Enclosed the contact form

https://soporto.king.com/contact
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    At this time King has been experiencing ongoing technical difficulties and are working hard to fix the many issues you may have been experiencing In your game.

I'm told this issue should be resolved soon and they are asking for our patients while they working to correct the problem.

• jennykemeny
    jennykemeny Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Hi, I also am missing the frog. After many attempts I found this strategy worked.

I combined a color bomb with stripes (use a booster if you have to)and I also used a fish booster. I don't like using boosters this much but I didn't have any other options.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?