cannot view Facebook friends like before and challenging in send/receive lives

ckfeung
ckfeung Posts: 4 Newbie
Does anyone facing the same problem that cannot view Facebook friends in the app to send/receive lives like before? Or just being myself having this problem? Have updated my iPhone and candy crush app to latest version.

Answers

• tagreed
    tagreed Posts: 1 Newbie
    اكتب تعليقك
  • ckfeung
    تيدق تاڤي ڤرچوبأن يڠ باڬوس
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Hi @ckfeung
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

I noticed such a problem, I think it's a temporary problem. Let me know for a few hours if you get the same problem.😉
  • ckfeung
    Hi, previously due to cannot log in by using Facebook account and In order not to lose my progress, I have link the candy crush to my email. How can I link this account back to my Facebook account and retry the friends function? 
  • Yahaira303
    Yahaira303 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Missing my Facebook friends for months? How can I get them back?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Missing my Facebook friends for months? How can I get them back?
    Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below. Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In. Let me know.🤗
  • vahoward6
    vahoward6 Posts: 1 Newbie
    ckfeung said:
    Does anyone facing the same problem that cannot view Facebook friends in the app to send/receive lives like before? Or just being myself having this problem? Have updated my iPhone and candy crush app to latest version.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    ckfeung said:
    Hi there, @ckfeung ! Welcome to the Community!

I had this problem and just fixed this myself minutes ago. The only solution to this issue is by Uninstalling & Reinstalling Candy Crush Saga the App whether it is Windows 10 Operating System or Mac or IPhone iOS App . You will be losing your Gifts Of Lives From Facebook Friends. It doesn't really matter. It is not a big deal because you can ask your friends for lives anytime. Besides, if you don't uninstall & re-install, you won't be able to send and receive lives anymore anyway.  You won't get Boosters as well.

Make sure that you shut down your iPhone for 60 seconds after uninstalling the App. Then, go to the Apple App Store and Download & Install the App. When prompted, sign-in with your original Facebook Account that you normally use when you play the game and you are all set. 

Please let me know if you have questions or concerns!

Thanks!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,346 Candy Moderator
    Hello everyone @ckfeung, @vahoward6 @Yahaira303 - if the advice from my fellow Superstar @Sukanta_Biswas didn't help - BEFORE you take the drastic step of de-installing and reinstalling the app (which does usually clear up most problems you may have) - but which will wipe out any lives and boosters you may have saved, try disconnecting your app from the Facebook app, then delete the Facebook app from the device you are playing on and restart your device (make sure it is turned off for 10-15 seconds). Once you turn it back on, reload your Facebook app and then open your game and reconnect it to Facebook and see if that has cleared up the problem.

If you still have the problem - then and only then would I recommend de-installing and re-installing the game. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?