why cann't i used my gold bars?

Txusa_Mateos
Txusa_Mateos Posts: 3 Newbie
Hi, I'm at level 3898 and I was about to finish in the absence of 1 candy. I wanted to use 10 gold bars to continue and win all the extras I had, but no matter what I gave and did, I didn't change the gold bars for 5 Extra movements, stop playing for problems and for updates and now that I return it does not work well .... if we spend money on bullion it is to be able to continue ... but it seems a scam
December 28

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,348 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Txusa_Mateos and welcome to our wonderful community!  I am sorry to hear that you are having these problems.  If you have the gold bars available - you definitely should be able to use them.

Sometimes the game gets temporarily hung up and a few simple steps can help you out.  
    Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 10-15 seconds.  Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

Please see if this will clear up your problem and allow you to use your gold bars when playing the game.  If you still have problems - make sure you have a strong and steady internet signal, because an uneven signal can sometimes cause a disruption in the game and create temporary glitches.

If you still are having difficulties, then please comment below with the make/model/software & version of the platform you are playing on and I will see if I can assist you further.

Answers

• umeshking
    umeshking Posts: 1 Newbie
    Provide me level 1276 complete solution

• bearwithme
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Txusa_Mateos and welcome to our wonderful community!  I am sorry to hear that you are having these problems.  If you have the gold bars available - you definitely should be able to use them.

Sometimes the game gets temporarily hung up and a few simple steps can help you out.  
    Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 10-15 seconds.  Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

Please see if this will clear up your problem and allow you to use your gold bars when playing the game.  If you still have problems - make sure you have a strong and steady internet signal, because an uneven signal can sometimes cause a disruption in the game and create temporary glitches.

If you still are having difficulties, then please comment below with the make/model/software & version of the platform you are playing on and I will see if I can assist you further.

• bearwithme
    Hello @umeshking and Welcome to the Community!  The challenge in level 1276 is that you have only 15 moves to clear all the jelly and you have 5 popcorns covering the jelly on the board.  However you also have mystery candies dropping on the board - which can prove helpful, and there are only 4 colors so you should be able to make special candies without too much trouble.  You should try and pop the popcorn in the middle so that it completely opens up your playing area and makes it easier to create special candies. As you are aware, exploding a wrap next to the popcorn will pop it twice.  Also - starting with a full stocking/build a bot etc. will not only give you 3 extra moves, but it will also put various boosters on the board that can help you clear the level.

Another helpful thing to do is create a stripe or stripe/wrap combo along one of the four sides so that you can hit two of popcorns in the corners at the same time and if you are very lucky - you could possibly hit three of the popcorns at once with the stripe/wrap combo placed right next to one of the popcorns.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?