I accidentally redeemed my gold bars any way to get them back?

Options
susan-32
susan-32 Posts: 6 Level 2
I tapped on my gold bars at the end of a game and redeemed 69 for 6 hours of lives which I really didn’t need. Any way to get them back?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,373 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @susan-32, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :)

If this is already January 1st to you, we wish you a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year 🤗  

I am sorry to hear about the issue and I can understand how sad you must be to loose that many Gold Bars :o  :o  

The Community Team does not deal with any Purchase Issues, hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact 
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Accidental Purchase"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.
    NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received.  BUT,  since these are "Holidays", please allow extra time to hear back from the Support Team!  

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =) 

Hope this New Year brings you all the Joy and Happiness :) 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,373 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @susan-32, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :)

If this is already January 1st to you, we wish you a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year 🤗  

I am sorry to hear about the issue and I can understand how sad you must be to loose that many Gold Bars :o  :o  

The Community Team does not deal with any Purchase Issues, hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact 
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Accidental Purchase"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.
    NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received.  BUT,  since these are "Holidays", please allow extra time to hear back from the Support Team!  

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =) 

Hope this New Year brings you all the Joy and Happiness :) 
  • tharan
    tharan Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hi I had wrongly click the UFO candy so i loss my 20golds please return it to me

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?