gowthamk432
gowthamk432 Posts: 3 Newbie
How to send request to friend for lives

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,887 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi there!
     Can you please explain it in more detail? Unfortunately I have to translate and it doesn't always come across well. Thank you.

• satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Spinnifix said:
    Hi there!
     Can you please explain it in more detail? Unfortunately I have to translate and it doesn't always come across well. Thank you.
    Hi @Spinnifix :)
    I guess 🤔 his question is about asking lives from  friends. 
    Let me help you spinnifix <3

Keep an eye on the heart on the top right corner - Once you have used your 5 lives available at the beginning of the game, you will have two options: either buy lives using your Gold Bars, or ask your friends to send you help!

Once your friends respond favourably to your request, click on the heart at the top right corner. A window then opens and says: "Your lives are here"! Once you accept your lives, you will be asked if you want to send lives to your friends back. 

I hope I am right by guessing his question  🤞
    <3 
    Take care 
    Keep smiling ☺

• Tripple_Beans
    Tripple_Beans Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Wow didn't know its that easy
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    I play on a mobile Android device. I used to but no longer get asked if I want to send lives back to those that sent them to me.
    In fact, they have to ASK for them because I have passed all of the levels they're on and I'm alone in the leader board that shows up at the bottom when you first choose a level to play.
    I don't like that because there's no reciprocity! I feel like a greedy stranger that can't be bothered instead of a grateful friend that returns the favor! 
    Why would anyone continue to send lives to someone that isn't sending some in return? They wouldn't and they don't!

✌😎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?