No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    mpkbhicks said:
    Still unable to reset board-sigh-King took my fully charged Bot away, Didi disappeared almost full, gave 4 inactive players on Fab5, Episode race finished even though I hadn’t played, wheel stopped on full prize then weirdly “jumped” to coconut wheel, and current levels require a “luckyboard” of which none have happened. My hard won boosters are dwindling, 50 gold bars, 2 hand switches, 2 flying saucers, and 4 hammers on one level alone and still unable to beat it. Not about skill, just luck. When is King going to put reset ability back? Taking a break from the frustration of playing a truly “fixed” game...
    There are thousands of us in the same boat as you...until the “fix” is reverted simply log on daily to accumulate boosters.  
    Millions, @Dirty_Nurse, Millions.
    @mpkbhicks... It you want to kill time, blow stuff up, and still get a little something for your effort, go play some Sugar Drop levelsand get the real-for-keeps boosters they've returned to the game before some brilliant mind decides to take them away again! 
    I actually enjoy challenging myself to see how many I can get on one level, how many color bombs I can make, how many special candies I can keep on the board at one time without exploding all of them. LoL 
    Yeah, you can look at it like they threw us a bone to shut us up or you can alsotake advantage of it every 8 hours until, well, until you can't! 
    As for your Fast Race.... It ended without you because everyone else was able to pass the levels in it and they left you behind. (I know, how rude)
    It will come back though, after you complete the level you're probably stuck on right now. If you go look at the race it should tell you what level you have to pass in order to get back in the race. Then you'll have a whole new batch of competitors! 
    Didi will go away if you don't feed it by the end of the few days it's in the game. The candy pet should come back. I go play levels that I know will give me the candy I need to feed it instead of hoping for the best on my current level. Then I feed it as fast as it'll let me.
    I'm REALLY sorry you lost the Booster Bot. If you had it one day and didn't they next, it's worth signing out and back in to see if it's really gone or just a glitch. That'd happened to me three days ago and I lost my mind for a few minutes, lol. 
    You'll get new Fab Five players every week if you don't reach the 5000 mark and it sounds like you definitely will not get that on your own. I have two non-players right now

I'm hoarding boosters and gold and get lives from my Mom and two other friends.

Good luck. Happy harvesting Sugar Drops!

✌😎

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    mercerik said:
    Oh, there's no doubt. It's a fact. As far as you know. Ha! No, really, he has had the cone of silence dopped upon him. As an employee, a NEW employee as far as this Community Page is concerned.,he does what he's told and no one can fault him for that. I think I'M the first one that said King threw him under the bus and effectively destroyed his reputation and standing in this little corner of the Kingdom. He's active everywhere BUT this thread.
    If you really must be the first one to have said it you're also the only one that cares to go back and "review" 99 pages of this thread. It's not that important to anyone else.
    You is funny. 

✌😎
    @Dirty_Nurse
    Ah, that's true-adjacent.
    King made no false promises, it was Pounawea that made them and has since been told to abandon, instead of going down with, this ship to nowhere.

@Dirty_Nurse; @JethrinaBodina;       

Does it really matter who did what and who gets the credit in this thing? Does it? OMG! I can't believe you two! Good grief! 
    mercerik said:
    Oh, there's no doubt. It's a fact. As far as you know. Ha! No, really, he has had the cone of silence dopped upon him. As an employee, a NEW employee as far as this Community Page is concerned.,he does what he's told and no one can fault him for that. I think I'M the first one that said King threw him under the bus and effectively destroyed his reputation and standing in this little corner of the Kingdom. He's active everywhere BUT this thread.
    If you really must be the first one to have said it you're also the only one that cares to go back and "review" 99 pages of this thread. It's not that important to anyone else.
    You is funny. 

✌😎
    @Dirty_Nurse
    Ah, that's true-adjacent.
    King made no false promises, it was Pounawea that made them and has since been told to abandon, instead of going down with, this ship to nowhere.

@Dirty_Nurse; @JethrinaBodina;       

Does it really matter who did what and who gets the credit in this thing? Does it? OMG! I can't believe you two! Good grief! 
    Good grief indeed!  I’ve been criticizing King since well before their “fix”, I find it hilarious that anyone even tries to impugn my intentions on this forum.
  • ateo
    ateo Posts: 81 Level 3
    Escribe tu comenta =) rio
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    I responded to a thread last week called “How many levels are in candy crush?”  Pounwea was responding to people in thread, so I called him out why no response in one of the largest threads in this community.  He ignored my comment and went on talking about how many levels in Facebook and Win10!  He mentioned that Facebook needs to catch up on the number of levels compared to Win10.  

Stop ignoring us, @Pounawea!!!!!
    I realize that with a volunteer position such as @Pounawea's it's pretty much a you-get-what-you-paid-for situation (in this case, substandard responses and slightly childish ghosting), but it seems to me there should be someone or something we can contact to complain about this extremely unprofessional behavior? Anybody know? Because yes, this is nearly as ridiculous as the fake fix is. 

He's not a volunteer! That's the problem! He's a paid employee of the King and he's destroying his reputation by not addressing the massive number of irate players that are leaving in droves on a daily basis.
    It's out of control. It's wrong on so many levels and EXTREMELY unprofessional of a person with a job title like Community Moderator, or whatever he's calling himself right now.

It's time to end the standoff, Pounawea.
    Im sure that he is specifically being told NOT to engage this thread by higher ups -  be it people in “the Studio” or a different branch of operations.  Correct me if I’m wrong but not even Superstars have been commenting here recently have they?  It’s not his fault if he is being directed this way.  Either way the lack of any response at all whatsoever after more than a month is completely ridiculous.

Perhaps they’re simply feeling out the stats on gameplay since last month when the “fix” was implemented.  The only levels I played under the “fix” were a handful to get to the end of the episode I was on...since then I log in daily, spin the wheel, check to see if the board reset is back, then when it’s not I simply close out the app.  I have the feeling many players do the same.

At this point after what, 90 pages of this thread all we can do is just stop playing.  When their numbers go down they’ll have to respond.  As you said Jethrina, I noticed non-timed rewards were phased back in - maybe they think the majority of players will settle for having that back and stop complaining about the “fix”.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    frenioz00 said:
    frenioz00 said:
    Well y'all, I'm beginning to think that they have bound and gagged Pounawea and that a search and rescue party needs to head out on a mission. Any paid employee that represents a company as large as King as an online global moderator would be out of their mind [and job] if they ignored the issue at hand. 
    🏆 Best comment so far regarding this matter, JethrinaBodina🏆
    It is nice to see that, even amongst the many "borderline" hostile remarks and far-fetched demands, there are still some people who remember that, at the end of the day, this all just about a game! 

🤟 #KeepItFun 🤟

💪 #StayStrong 
    Pounawea 💪
    "Just a game". Yeah, it is, but football/soccer is just a game. Games are meant to be enjoyable. Challenging, yes, but enjoyable. I stopped enjoying CC, so I pick up my daily spin booster and leave. It's no longer a "game". It's a con. Oh, yeah, that's a game too. A con game.
    So @Benni_Jones, by your reasoning and following your train of thoughts, one gets that you decide to keep playing a game you don't enjoy and that is a con.
    Well then...
    ⬇⬇⬇
    summer boat Sticker by Pepsi Summergram
    I understand if English is not your first language and you are therefore confused. But if you choose to comment in an English-speaking community, you really should be able to master the basic interpretation of words. Benni commented that the game is no longer fun, so she no longer plays levels. Therefore, it is a completely erroneous conclusion you come to that she has decided to keep playing a game she does not enjoy. Here words were not confusing, nor veiled. They were direct. So insinuating that she is something less than intelligent because you do not understand her words shows quite the opposite.
    Dear SuzyFuller,
    Thanks for the Language lesson and please do forgive my horrible English and comprehension skills! You clearly are better than many of us here who -because English is not our first language- don't master the basic interpretation of words as proficiently as you do. Unlike me, I bet you'd have no problem mastering the 5 languages I speak -and use- on a daily basis. I'm sure that with your brains and wit, you'd be better than me in no time!

cool peace out GIF by FOX TV

• JethrinaBodina
    lorieb4 said:
    Dinerboy said:
    Level 6101 is an absolutely ridiculous hard level to play. Even with some luck for a couple of combos, I was not even close to finish that level. So without the board reset option, I am stuck without any boosters and I will now for sure stop playing the game until King fix it. What a shame! It was fun to play the game until now. 
    I beat it, but it took me...

3 tries, and on the third try:
    A full set of Build-A-Bot boosts.
    All three available boosters.
    A couple lollipop hammers.
    5 extra moves.

Brutal, but not impossible.
    I don’t know what a build a bot boost is.  I have never had it.  I also never had any videos to get free boosters like many have.  If that’s what it took to pass the level just think how impossible it will be for someone who has only the 3 available boosters which have now been rendered useless by King and their fix.  I used to buy the piggy bank if I had limited boosters and no lollipops or hands but since they made the boosters useless, I still play but I don’t pay.  Switching the board was the only way to advance on mostly any level past 5000.  It’s all about fairness and King this fix wasn’t fair to me.
    It really has made playing the game a lot less enjoyable for way more people than they can possibly imagine. 
    I really wish that everyone played the SAME game and had the SAME "features" in that game. My Mom has never had the Booster Bot either. It's not fair.
    One small ray of hope is the real-for-keeps boosters you now get from the Sugar Drop harvest that can be done every 8 hours. Levels 1476 and 666 are the best I've found for getting them, and I go to every easy level that has them. Until they decide to "fix" it, you don't lose what you've collected if you don't pass the level. 
    Hopefully you'll be able to at least find some fun playing those levels just to hoard boosters for awhile! 
    Or, like so many others, tell King they've lost yet another pay-to-play-er and it's their loss and some other company's gain!

✌😎
  • julescaldwell519
    julescaldwell519 Posts: 45 Level 2
    Hi again!  Just wanted to point out, you can also contact King Games via email through the "Contact Us" link, or you can call at 1-800-811-4074.

Because of the weather, I'm off work today.  And I have absolutely nothing better to do than to get us an answer.
  • LuckyMe1189
    LuckyMe1189 Posts: 47 Level 2
    Sure, it takes a bit to scroll all the way back (though not as long as it used to), but I can fill up, have all available boosters then play a few game with no $ spent
    Not everyone has the Booster Bot. My Mom has never laid eyes on it and she's been playing for years. Don't assume that no one is reading or listening to you. Unfortunately, there aren't "other" options like the Bot that give the player so many great boosters to play with.
    Perhaps you need to read MY posts about the astounding and ridiculous number of inconsistencies in the game from person to person. My Mom has two completely different sets of game "features" between her tablet and phone and neither of them match my two devices.
    You said: .Btw, you can X out, check, and if you are not all the way there, keep working at it
    What do you mean by that? 
    Have you read the topic of this thread? That used to be an option and King "fixed it" so no one can do it anymore without losing a life and the boosters that are placed in the level by the player.
    I'm not sure I understand what you're saying to all of us.
    So with your last word being REALLY....
    I think I must also say REALLY???

✌😎

And she sang
    🎶oodle-lolly oodle-lolly golly what a day 🎶
    Love that song! Yes, I’ve been reading everything since the beginning. I guess maybe I’m a lucky one, as if my spin gives me a timed  booster I just quit the game immediately, when I open it back up, the timed booster is there when I have time to play. I play almost exclusively on my iPad. Also, if I’m playing level 6 to fill up the bot or whatever is working that week, I replay several times, then exit the level, go over and check how much I’ve filled. It stays at level 6, so if I need more then I just replay a few times. Sorry, I wasn’t meaning current level/playing with boosters/ backing out to reset the board. My REALLY - I was grumpy about the whole thing, I’m sorry😔
  • julescaldwell519
    julescaldwell519 Posts: 45 Level 2
    My bad.  The phone number I posted no longer works.  The only way I found to get any response is to contact the legal team at:  privacy@support.king.com

Good luck.
  • JethrinaBodina
    Sure, it takes a bit to scroll all the way back (though not as long as it used to), but I can fill up, have all available boosters then play a few game with no $ spent
    Not everyone has the Booster Bot. My Mom has never laid eyes on it and she's been playing for years. Don't assume that no one is reading or listening to you. Unfortunately, there aren't "other" options like the Bot that give the player so many great boosters to play with.
    Perhaps you need to read MY posts about the astounding and ridiculous number of inconsistencies in the game from person to person. My Mom has two completely different sets of game "features" between her tablet and phone and neither of them match my two devices.
    You said: .Btw, you can X out, check, and if you are not all the way there, keep working at it
    What do you mean by that? 
    Have you read the topic of this thread? That used to be an option and King "fixed it" so no one can do it anymore without losing a life and the boosters that are placed in the level by the player.
    I'm not sure I understand what you're saying to all of us.
    So with your last word being REALLY....
    I think I must also say REALLY???

✌😎

And she sang
    🎶oodle-lolly oodle-lolly golly what a day 🎶
    Love that song! Yes, I’ve been reading everything since the beginning. I guess maybe I’m a lucky one, as if my spin gives me a timed  booster I just quit the game immediately, when I open it back up, the timed booster is there when I have time to play. I play almost exclusively on my iPad. Also, if I’m playing level 6 to fill up the bot or whatever is working that week, I replay several times, then exit the level, go over and check how much I’ve filled. It stays at level 6, so if I need more then I just replay a few times. Sorry, I wasn’t meaning current level/playing with boosters/ backing out to reset the board. My REALLY - I was grumpy about the whole thing, I’m sorry😔
    Awww, I didn't think anyone would know the lyric! Thank you for your explanation, I also apologize for taking it the wrong way. Tensions are high! I do the same thing but don't go back as far as you, lol. I have turned off auto-update for fear of losing Bot and there's one pending today. I'm probly gonna let it fly on my phone to see what happens, but it could still be different on my tablet anyway. Right now they match and I have 6 hours with boosters from the Space Race! 

✌😎
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?