Level 707 - Please help!

Options

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,131 Level 5
    Options
    @antcronje The Season's Stockings period is up, but the Build-A-Bot resumed replacing it again. Do you have that? Note: I notice the game has a new "glitch" where no event features appear to be present at first. But if any level is played, the bot and Candy Pet should reappear afterward.
    This is for the Windows 10 app version anyway.
  • obansandane
    obansandane Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am one of the chosen one's who has only 25 moves - and I must say: this studio is nuts! 20 moves less??? Honestly? I am about to quit the game forever since I've got the impression they only do it to force people into spending money in the store to buy jokers (or how they call it). If they don't fix that problem (it's not a challenge!!!), I just choose one of the million other games that are available. I'm really mad about this sort of stuff!
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Hi @obansandane Welcome to the King Community!!
    This video was made by a friend here in the community and should help.
    Please note the game will try to trick you into making wrong mover at times. Always focus on the objective to get through this level.
    Hope this helps you. Glenn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMBRm7CCGcI
  • Deryck
    Options
    @Glenn1972 The video you posted is of the older version of the level with 45 moves and the appearance of candy bombs. This is the new version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlLrTc0gYyI
  • Glenn1972
    Options
    Deryck Thank you I saw that after I had hit the reply button.
    How are you keeping so up-to-date on these?
    Glenn
  • Deryck
    Options
    @Glenn1972 :) I happen to notice which threads are most common in either Support or Gen Disc and then replay the level myself to see the change (if any - for me). As for finding relevant videos, I just search a level in YouTube and glance at the board design in a thumbnail to determine if it's the new or old version.
  • obansandane
    obansandane Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    @Deryck , @Glenn1972 Thanks a lot for posting this video. But I must say - it doesn't help at all. In the android version the nuts and cherries are released differently. E.g. as you can see when there are 14 moves left in the clip, the last nut is released when there are still another nut and a cherry in the game. In my version, the very last nut is ONLY released, when second to last item has reached the very bottom. And that makes the level impossible to solve...

• Deryck
    Options
    Thanks for elaborating @obansandane. If that's true, then it does seem like a valid concern needing to be fixed. The only thing I can think is if it's a platform issue since you say you play on mobile (I played it on the Win10 app).

I'll replay it later and make a mental note of when ingredients drop. I didn't notice anything strange that first time I played the new version of the level.

One other consideration: are you able to clear any ingredients before your 14th move? I would think the more ingredients that exit would signal the next ingredient to drop onto the board (that's usually how it is, unless it's a level where ingredients come down on a designated move number - which sounds suspiciously like what you're describing..).
  • Glenn1972
    Options
    Deryck said:
    @Glenn1972 :) I happen to notice which threads are most common in either Support or Gen Disc and then replay the level myself to see the change (if any - for me). As for finding relevant videos, I just search a level in YouTube and glance at the board design in a thumbnail to determine if it's the new or old version.
    Thanks @Deryck I am going to practice that method. Please continue to comment with me until I get the hang of this.
  • Deryck
    Options

@obansandane I replayed the level twice. 1st time I lost with only the last ingredient on the board; 2nd time I passed with 3 moves left and a low score ~96k. Incidentally, how I won is a striped and wrapped happened to form and be next to each other, so I used them together sending the nut to the bottom-most conveyor. That might be the kind of strategy to look for. 

Ingredients did not drop on a designated move number, so I couldn't see the issue you identify. I'd need to see your gameplay to tell if you're correct.

From my gampeplay, the level's certainly passable though. Getting achievement (stars) on the other hand.. lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?