5 sugar drop max?

Options

Comments

• deeff
    deeff Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    i have been playing for years and am at the top.  i  have to say getting boosters is much easier and frequent than probably coupe of years ago. i recall only spin wheel was option and sometimes i had to wait days to get a fish which was needed to clear a particular level. having said that we are now used to the boosters. the new development of 5 sugar drop per game is dampener. i strongly suggest please move the limit to 10 atleast also remove the 8 hour waiting window as that does not make sense any more
    Yes, I even remeber the days before the daily booster wheel, however, the levels were not as hard back then.  Now you really need boosters to pass some of the 'nightmare' levels with the newer blockers
  • deeff
    deeff Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    also, no new levels yet this morning.....
  • TATTYB
    TATTYB Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Definitely a few changes since the beginning of January, I have been playing for over 5 years and am on level 6140. Normally new levels are released every Wednesday at 9.30 and nothing so far today. Max 5 sugar drops on previous levels, I’ll see what happens on new levels when released! 
  • Stordita
    Stordita Posts: 165 Level 3
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas I want buone notizie, per favore! 😊
  • AlicePort
    AlicePort Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Playing level 6140, and for years I play this game... but with this decision of 5 candies... that’s not fun.. not correct.. I have to wait a week for new levels and I enjoy play the levels to get candies, but now.. I guess it’s time to say goodbye to CC 😢😢
  • ktr183
    ktr183 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Currently at level 6140 waiting on new levels to be released. 5 sugar candies per level means bye bye sugar crush it was fun while it lasted
  • bkmark0817
    bkmark0817 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I hate the limit.  Please revert back to what is used to be.  To get the max you have to play 36 games.  I don't have time to do that twice a day.  If it doesn't revert back, I guess I will play other games instead.
  • Maxwell98
    Maxwell98 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I am sitting on Level 6141 and have never commented on anything at all ever before, but now feel compelled to before I stop playing for good.

i get some of the changes, but to limit Sugar Drops to 5 per level, just about finishes the game for me.  This now means that you have to do 36 levels to get the sugar drops you need to go onto the next week of Candy Crush. It was just about plausible before to do this twice a day to get your Sugar Drops, but this is now approaching 2 hours twice a day to do this.

if this does not change quickly I am gone!
  • Tee-3
    Tee-3 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
    Played again this morning hoping new levels would be different, you guys have really taken the joy out of the game!!
  • Dremter2533
    Dremter2533 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    If this 5 sugar drop limit stays I am done with this game! It took all the the fun out of playing!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?