Options
2»

Comments

• jenmonti
    jenmonti Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Here’s what I got:

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for contacting King Player Relations.

Sorry that you had a problem with Candy Crush Saga.

As much as I dislike being the bearer of bad news, I'm afraid the matter regarding the piggy bank is out of our hands here at King Player Support!

The Piggy Bank as other Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.
    If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features that other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game, but I'm afraid here at Player Relations we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I realize this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

I understand that this might not be the answer you have looked forward to receiving, but we thank you for your patience and comprehension.

Have a sweet day, Jennifer! ⭐​ 

LuLu 🍬 
    King Player Relations
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @jenmonti

Hi there!

If I read it that way, some of it could be true. But at the moment all players are asking where the piggy bank has gone. One can then assume that these are technical errors. Please have some patience. Maybe you will get it back soon. I will still tag a manager. He can say the more precise. Hope you are satisfied with my answer.

All the best

@Pounawea

• jenmonti
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • rmbuck
    rmbuck Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have been playing forever and have spent countless dollars on the game. Now you took away the piggy bank. How lame! Your answer is not satisfactory. If not fixed, I will with many others quit playing and spending no more dollars! Is this worth negative feedback on social media?
  • jenmonti
    Options
  • Kalimka999
    Kalimka999 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have also lost my piggy bank. Bring it back. I have had it since the first day it showed up, don’t try to say it is a special feature for special players. Bring it back.
  • dingleberryduty
    dingleberryduty Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Yeah how about it... here it is almost the middle of August and mine just disappeared mid playing?! I bought piggy bank, filled it halfway up then it disappeared. What’s the deal? If they don’t fix it, I will be playing another game. Unfortunately for you, it won’t be your game. I spent A LOT of money on this game as well. This was the only thing that gave you a break here and there. Please bring it back!!!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @dingleberryduty !

The Piggy Bank may take a break sometimes. It hasn't been removed from the game.

If you currently are missing it, it will soon reappear!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?