How do I find candy crush people on Facebook?

I've been playing with some people for a lot time and honestly I would like to find them on Facebook and being able to finally hold a conversation with these people. Thanks!Β 

Best Answer

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Hi @ShellyCandycrush and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 If your game is connected with Facebook then you will see all of your friends who play Candy Crush Saga. Since they are your friends there you can easily contact them through Facebook Messenger. However, if your game is connected with King you will be assigned random players who are also connected with King. Unfortunately, there is no way to connect with those players yet. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—

Answers

• Mehtab123
    Mehtab123 Posts: 1 Newbie
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Hi @ShellyCandycrush and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 If your game is connected with Facebook then you will see all of your friends who play Candy Crush Saga. Since they are your friends there you can easily contact them through Facebook Messenger. However, if your game is connected with King you will be assigned random players who are also connected with King. Unfortunately, there is no way to connect with those players yet. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?