⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost my candy crush saga account

haiderawais
haiderawais Posts: 3 Newbie

I entered wrong email accidentally when I was setting  up account and forgot password Aswell. Now I am unable to start from same level on my new phone. Please help me in retrieving my progress on candy crush because it was not easy to reach up to that level

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @haiderawais and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am so sorry this has happened to you and I completely understand the way you feel. We don't solve these issues here in the Community, hence I will ask you kindly to fill in the contact form here https://soporto.king.com/support

Fill in all the blank spaces and make sure you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with my game) and subtopic (Game didn't save). Once you fill it in, you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all.

Please let me know if you need assistance. If this solves your problem and you find it helpful, please click on "accept this answer". Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

• sanjoy114138
    sanjoy114138 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Did u connect with ur fb account

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?