5 sugar drop max?

Options
12345679»

Comments

• jayme
    jayme Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    This is not a "Glitch" I hope someone from Candy Crust actually reads this as you have dozens of postings from players, some who usually don't post, unhappy with this change. This doesn't even take into account the players who did not post and just quit the game. How long does it take you to get new players to play your game? How many of these new players will play for years? Every game has a finite life, when you upset and start to lose your core players it the beginning of the end.
  • Brady_Allison
    Brady_Allison Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options
    Now that they stopped doing the timed boosters for the drops how about giving boosters for drops in the old flash version again.  you can still make 100+ on a single level there with the right level, some luck, and some skill.  But all for nothing if you don't get the boosters.
  • Stordita
    Stordita Posts: 165 Level 3
    Options
    Nothing has changed yet.Instead of rewarding us loyal players at high level,Mr. King  demotivates us to continue.Sin!!!
  • anneve23
    anneve23 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    King! You r restricting the game more and more just trying to get us stuck on levels more often and watch more videos right!!
    Pathetic!

• Namrata_Lodaya
    Namrata_Lodaya Posts: 96 Level 3
    Options
    its shocking to see that there is no response from king
    is this the value of players 

• D_LISIUS
    D_LISIUS Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options
    If this 5 sugar drop is a glitch, please fix it, thx.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    anneve23 said:
    King! You r restricting the game more and more just trying to get us stuck on levels more often and watch more videos right!!
    Pathetic!

If only everyone had the option to watch those videos... I don't have them anymore. This cap on the drops sucks, too.
    But I didn't even know about being able to harvest them every 8 hours and only for it for a couple of weeks before they pushed the 5 per level update. I thought they were a random occurrence. 
    I still managed to get to 3189 within a few months. I know it's only gonna get harder, though, but I won't pay to play this game.
    What makes a person angry is losing something like these sugar drops and the ad videos, but the person sitting next to you STILL HAS BOTH.

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    ✌😎Type your comment
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options
    Dear community,

First of all, welcome to the new comers! I'd like to confirm that getting 5 drops per level is not an issue. The Studio has confirmed that some changes will be applied to some random players with their Sugar drops. Last week, a new and random test group was created and started to reach more players. 

Let me share with you here a quick overview of the changes for this group of players: 
    • Changing the Sugar Candies drops to 5.
    • Changes also in the rewards: untimed boosters as rewards.
    • For players that are still progressing throughout the very first levels of Candy Crush Saga, the Sugar Drops feature can be unlocked at level 130 whereas for other players (depending on whether they are part of this random group or not) they can unlock the feature at level 501.
    Also, information regarding the Sugar Track (inside the Power Up menu):
    for now, the Sugar track it shouldn't be visible in the game. I've been informed that, originally, there was no way to see how many sugar candies we had. During some time, we had the chance the see the Sugar track and we were able to see this information. I forwarded this information to the Studio and they will be evaluating the possibility to bring it back in some way. However, for now, we shouldn't expect to see the Sugar Track in the Power-Ups menu.

I'll be closing this topic now. Please join the conversation & follow updates HERE.

Thank you all!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?