📣 📩 Email notifications: customise your experience in the forum! HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // 🏖️☀️ Tiffi's Beach Games - Week 2: Kite Flying Contest! Share your daily position in the Leaderboard HERE! / / 🗳️ 🏖️ 🏰 Community Poll & Feedback: did you have fun playing Tiffi’s Beach Games - Week I? Let us know HERE! / / 👋 Don't be shy and say Hi! HERE!

3 stars on level 902???

i82victori82victor Posts: 8 Level 2
Hi everyone! Someone give me any trick for complete level 902 with 3 stars??

I only get 318.000 points and this level can obtain this stars with 350.000 points.

Thanks!!

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 7,807 Game Expert
    Hello and welcome to this community

It always depends on the game and how the cascades run. Sometimes you get 1 star and then again 3. So you have to play a lot and then the right game is there. I hope that makes sense.

♥ Good luck♥

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

• i82victori82victor Posts: 8 Level 2
    I only obtain 2 stars but the problem is how get 3 stars!!!!
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 7,807 Game Expert

https://candycrush-cheats.com/level-902/

I already told you about it above and now more help from me. You can only get 3 stars by playing.

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?