⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Technical problem

Options
Essie1973
Essie1973 Posts: 12 Level 2
I play Candy Crush, Soda Saga and Friends.I have download these from the Microsoft App Store. I have Motor Neurone Disease (ALS) and use eye gaze technology to play the games.

To be able to play the games they need to allow virtual clicks. When I used to play soda and the original via face book it would allow me to use the virtual drag. Since playing via the app store I have to use two right clicks instead. I cannot scroll through the power ups so feel I lose out unless I get someone to do it for me.  I like playing via the app store as you get much more content than via face book.

I thoroughly enjoy playing your games and do spend a lot of time playing them as it takes me away from the everyday struggles I have. I like to be as independent as possible and would like to be able to access everything independently. Thank you for putting your games on the Microsoft App Store as there are so many more games I would love to play but they're only on mobile phones which I cannot use.

I can give you a company to contact if you need to understand more about the eye gaze technology and how it works if it would help.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I really hope that it is something you can work on to enable full access for everyone

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,722 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello and welcome

Have you already opened this in the ideas corner?

The players can vote there.

I will pass it on anyway because I don't know how I can help you here.

I wish you a nice day and all the best

♥♥♥

@firebombmarkus

• Essie1973
    Options
    Since found out I was missing out on the power ups so I guess that is technical and I require support.

Nobody voted on the other one either. There must be some way of getting it to the development team.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,722 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello Essie!

You can only do one thing to contact support. Below this page to contact us:

There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly is important: and send. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

♥Good Luck♥
  • Essie1973
    Options
    Thanks just trying to find out what category to choose. I sent one before under general questions and they just said post in the community.

Doesn't seem a way to get it to the right people.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Essie1973
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here
    Are you using Microsoft's Windows 10 app?
  • Essie1973
    Options
    Hi Sukanta thanks for replying.
    I am using Windows 10 and downloaded via the Windows App Store.

I cannot use my hands due to Motor Neurone Disease so I use eye gaze technology. Basically the system tracks my eyes to see what I am looking at. On the screen I have different mouse clicks I have attached a picture. I look at which click I want to use then look at what I want to right click, drag etc.

The drag command isn't recognised in game. So when I go into power ups I cannot scroll through the different ones. See attached pictures of two different power ups that my carer has scrolled through for me.

I hope this makes sense to you.

• BibiLion
    BibiLion Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My minutes reads 83,000plus even though I reset my time to continue playing my game

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

If you have recently changed the time on your device (for example, changing time zones due to travel) this may affect the lives timer in the game. To fix this, simply follow these steps:

• Open the game and check how long you have to wait for your next life.
    • Now set the clock on your device forward by that amount of time.
    • (For example, if the game says “100 hours until your next life” you'll need to change the date in your phone’s calendar. For this example that's 4 days and 4 hours.
    • Now briefly return to the game’s map screen to allow this to register.
    • Then go back to your device's time setting menu and restore the time and date back to the correct setting.
    • Finally, turn off your device for 10 seconds, then turn it back on. This should now be all fixed!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?