Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• bevis007
    bevis007 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    gnobahdi said:
    Yeah, I don't get your this-or-that mentality. As said already, why stick your hands in it at all? Of course, this proves there is a self serving interest in that decision. 

Actually, I have another complaint. Why bother to spin a wheel that has only given me 1 single jackpot in over 1,200 hours of play? What's it been, 6 years I've been playing now? Why even have a wheel? Just give me a daily bonusof your choosing and be done with it. Because that's exactly what you're doing, choosing for me.
    I agree. Most of the times I end up getting the fishes. I have too many fishes swimming around at d moment
  • mariajardine
    mariajardine Posts: 63 Level 3
    Options
    I must be in a different  group, because since two weeks ago my sugar drops are back to normal boosters. The chocolate box is also great because I can get the rewards several times a day. Please King don’t change it back and let us enjoy the game and play a lot. I will also spend some money in the small offers
  • NotHappy70
    NotHappy70 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    JLynne4 said:
    The chocolate box doesn't make up for anything, it now takes 4 days to complete it (for my game) ... When it started I could complete 1 box each day. What's up with that! 
    That's weird.. if I want I can still complete it 3 or more times a day.. just wondering why you can't..
  • Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options
    Mine also takes 3-4 days to complete, basically one a day. Sometimes I forget about it the it takes longer
  • jmesmall
    jmesmall Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    Easy to complete but just mundane now... I'm a software tester and played this just for fun... Feels like work now.
  • BigEasy04
    BigEasy04 Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    NotHappy70 said: JLynne4 said: The chocolate box doesn't make up for anything, it now takes 4 days to complete it (for my game) ... When it started I could complete 1 box each day. What's up with that!  That's weird.. if I want I can still complete it 3 or more times a day.. just wondering why you can't..
    *Edit by CM: unsupported language
  • Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options
    AntCaz said:
    Why do they want to take anything away from us? We are their people, The candy crushers! Please just give me back my sugar drops!
    I totally agree with your post. 
  • Rhea58
    Rhea58 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options
    Wonder what they are waiting on. Don’t seem to care about the folks who got them where they are
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options
    tonight on my last level I got 10 sugar drops. that put me at 180 so I don't know if they are back again or if I still have only 5. will know tomorrow morning
  • BigEasy04
    BigEasy04 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    also ehrlich macht kein Spass mehr man bekommt keine vernünftigen Antworten und 5 ist einfach zu wenig also ich warte noch ein paar tage dann bin ich weg
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?