I cant pass level 707

Answers

• Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    Just keep on trying. Some levels are just a matter of luck.
  • GU774R
    GU774R Posts: 2 Newbie
    Its been couple of weeks now i cant 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,367 Candy Moderator
    Hello @GU774R and welcome to our wonderful King Community!  First of all level 707 is considered a hard level - so most players may have trouble passing it. It is an ingredients level and the exit is in the bottom right hand corner.  You have 45 moves to pass it - so you should be able to do it, but I usually try and start with a full build a bot - so I have 2 CBs, 2 stripes and wraps and 3 extra moves when I start a level.  Also - if you have a coconut wheel booster - I find they can be helpful with ingredients levels.  I just replayed the level and found I only got one nut on the board at a time.  But once I had the third nut on the board the first of the cherries showed up.  You need to move your ingredients as quickly as possible to the conveyor belt so you need to see which column it is in and make matches in the same column in the other sections of the board to make sure it moves down as quickly as possible. Your ingredients start in the upper right hand board, move to the upper left hand board, then down to the lower left hand board and finally exiting out the bottom right hand board so you are moving in a counter clockwise direction.  Making matches in the same column as the ingredient in the 2nd and 3rd boards will move the ingredient quickly to the last board where it can exit.

The other challenge is the random blockers like licorice and bombs.  They shouldn't be too much of a problem - but you do need to keep an eye on any bombs so they don't explode.  I was able to complete the episode with 6 moves left (not counting the three extra moves I had from the build a bot.  You need to focus on making matches that affect the same column the ingredients are in.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?