How many agree that 854 is messed up?

Comments

• Kimba1220
    Kimba1220 Posts: 1 Newbie
    New to this forum.  Hello all!!
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,712 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Hi @slangroccs , Welcome to our Community  =) 

What do you want to improve from this level 854 ? How many moved do you have , i have just 12 . 
    and basic standard playing cc, we can combine 2 colorboom.

1) Try to clear the UFOs as fast as possible. Make moves with more than three candies next to the licorice and popcorn. The UFO’s will create extra special candies in the field. You’ll need those special candies in order to achieve the goal. Without the boosters you’ll not complete this level within the 35 moves.

2: Eliminate popcorn in order to get more candies and receive boosters.

3: Create wrapped candies (make a move with 5 candies of the same color) on the playing field close to each other and combine them in one move. The combination of two wrapped candies is very powerful and will help you complete level 854.

Let me know if you need any furhter or have any questions 

• slangroccs
    slangroccs Posts: 8 Level 2
    It is impossible to 3star complete.  I have checked other discussions and they ave similar views.  Apparently several versions in the past it started with far more moves and was possible to complete with 3 stars.  Just looking for anyone who has completed it with 3 stars inthe past 6 months.  Nope, no one.
  • slangroccs
    slangroccs Posts: 8 Level 2

Looking for anyone who has completed level 854 with 3 stars in the year 2020. Please reply.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?