Option to Shut hints off

Options
Allenposch
Allenposch Posts: 2 Newbie

I had an idea to add an option to shut hints off. They are sometimes annoying and sometimes give me anxiety. I always want to do that particular move, but sometimes it isn’t even the best move to do. In turn if you use only hints you eventually run out of moves. Also you can’t complete the level. So I thought if you could shut them off it would totally help with making the game better.

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Allenposch ,

Welcome to our sweet community! 🥳

There is an option in the game where you can turn off hints. Let me explain you where you can find it:

• When playing the game, either in the main screen or inside the map, you will see the 'Setting wheel'.
    • Tap the pink wheel button to open the 'Settings' menu
    • Scroll down the menu until you see the green check-mark topic 'Features' and tap it
    • Simply tap it and you'll see a switch which you can enable/disable the hints feature entirely.

Hope this helps!

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum @Allenposch .

• AYMAL
    AYMAL Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

My movies are dried 2 days ago no more movies coming towards me i win three times in weekly but still no champions race

• Allenposch
    Allenposch Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

@Pounawea right after I posted this I found it was in the main menu not the game menu I feel so dumb for it 😂 and thx for the response.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?