🍫 Chocolate Box Server Error/ Box missing or disappeared! More details HERE
⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Level 6301

LawmakerLawmaker Posts: 1 Newbie

At 6301 level, there are not enough bricks to finish this level, wasted so much of my gold bars to find bricks

Best Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 22,559 Candy Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Hi @Lawmaker We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😍

There was a problem with the level, and I received several more reports. I'm reporting the level to my team right now, wait a bit, the level will be resolved soon.

Thank you.

Accepted Answer
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Spieler_8675309Spieler_8675309 Posts: 3,584 Level 5
    edited February 2020 Accepted Answer

You're welcome, & we do what we must to proceed & get on with it.

It's fairly easy to earn some boosters (especially color bombs) & gold bars, but we probably don't wanna have to burn 10 gold bars to pass every level (says Captain Obvious)...

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 11,796 Candy Moderator
    Accepted Answer

The studio has corrected the problem - you need to make sure you have the latest version of the game because it includes a fix for this level. Version 1.165-1.169 include the fix for this level.

Accepted Answer
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 11,946 Community Manager
    edited February 2020 Accepted Answer

Hi crushers,

Level 6301 is fixed, but you will need to make sure you have the latest update installed if you play on mobile.

If you still have issues on mobile devices, force close the app and restart the device and the fix should reach the game. (Force close on iPhone/ iPad is by swiping up the app. On Android go to Settings > Apps/ Application manager > Candy Crush Saga and tap 'Clear cache' and then 'Force Stop')

If you play on Facebook and the level still is not working correctly, please clear the cache and cookies on your browser so the level fix reaches you.

Prev134567

Answers