⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 6301

Lawmaker
Lawmaker Posts: 1 Newbie

At 6301 level, there are not enough bricks to finish this level, wasted so much of my gold bars to find bricks

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Lawmaker We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😍

There was a problem with the level, and I received several more reports. I'm reporting the level to my team right now, wait a bit, the level will be resolved soon.

Thank you.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓

You're welcome, & we do what we must to proceed & get on with it.

It's fairly easy to earn some boosters (especially color bombs) & gold bars, but we probably don't wanna have to burn 10 gold bars to pass every level (says Captain Obvious)...

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

The studio has corrected the problem - you need to make sure you have the latest version of the game because it includes a fix for this level. Version 1.165-1.169 include the fix for this level.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓

Hi crushers,

Level 6301 is fixed, but you will need to make sure you have the latest update installed if you play on mobile.

If you still have issues on mobile devices, force close the app and restart the device and the fix should reach the game. (Force close on iPhone/ iPad is by swiping up the app. On Android go to Settings > Apps/ Application manager > Candy Crush Saga and tap 'Clear cache' and then 'Force Stop')

If you play on Facebook and the level still is not working correctly, please clear the cache and cookies on your browser so the level fix reaches you.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?