Lost my reward in Candy Crush Saga Game

Options
Rio625
Rio625 Posts: 4 Newbie

I have reported to your CS before and still cannot solve my problems.  Since I have changed my new mobile phone and found the "Candy Crush Saga" rewards all are lost.  I also tried to login & logout and your games showed out I have two accounts same of my name, pls refer the above picture for your reference.  Actually, the above picture of no.5 of my actual account  have 109 rewards but I login and play the games are of nothing. Can you help and let me know how can I do ? Pls help & reply.

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,
Rio Cheng

Best Answer

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this community

Do you want to add the 2 accounts together?

I give you a link and you look for your device and your problem.

Otherwise, please get back with more details that I can help you better.

♥ Good luck♥

https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/blog-posts

• Rio625
    Options
    No, I have one account only and use Facebook login, so you see my attachment picture and mentioned no.5 of my real account, can you help? My rewards are lost and cannot find it.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,093 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Rio625 - the game doesn't think you actually have two of the same accounts - that usually is a temporary glitch that should go away and you should be back to seeing just one account for you,  You can try clearing your cache, make sure you have the latest version of the game and then shut down your phone for about 15-20 seconds.  When you restart your phone and reopen the game - you should hopefully only see your name listed once.  If you still see a double entry then try logging out of the game (either thru Facebook or King.com depending on which you are playing) and log back in and that should correct the issue.

As far as your rewards/boosters are concerned - those are stored locally on your device so when you transferred the game to a new phone any saved boosters/rewards were lost and cannot be retrieved. 
  • Rio625
    Options
    Hi as follows your instructions it’s still the same no improvement. Please advise how to do? Thanks
  • Rio625
    Options

Hi, my account is still 2 logins ( attached) no.4 is new and no.5 have all my rewards. I have resettled my facebook passwords to log out all accounts are still hold on the Candy crush account but it cannot release . Please assist to fix it . Many thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?