Level 1108

Options
Linda1960
Linda1960 Posts: 1 Newbie
wjy do I have only 23 moves instead of 35 - it’s impossible to finish this level on 23 moves

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hi @Linda1960 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 This is happening because the studio is always working hard on levels to make them more challenging and fun. If you see some videos with 35 moves, it is because they were recorded as soon as they were released. Anyway, I will post a video for you, it's level 1108 with 23 moves. I hope it can give you an idea how to approach this level. Have a wonderful day 🤗

https://youtu.be/zwpCtZE9nq0
  • Kate108
    Kate108 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

The level on the video is Not 1108.

Even if it was, how a video can help to pass the level? There is no “strategy” possible, because you can’t control what’s coming out in the first place! It’s all pure luck and nothing else.

All I see it the studio is making it hard and impossible, Not fun. And of course are trying to push people to purchase boosters, that is not a fair game. You should remove this purchasing facility and let us only earn boosters via game, that would be fair.

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Kate108 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 You are right, I have posted the wrong level indeed but it's the correct one now. The purpose of watching the video is to look for the goal and what's the best strategy in terms of what kind of candies you need to make and what combos. Add yes, it's true that you never know what kind of board you will get but you can always use the boosters you have collected if necessary. If it happens that the video doesn't help, I always recommend taking a break from the game for a day or two to clear your mind. It helped me numerous times to finish the level once I come back to the game. Good luck and keep crushing 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?