Impossible to play Coins games

Options
PhenX
PhenX Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi, since a couple of weeks my game keep crashing. I get this message: An error has occured and we try to fix it. Please try later. I play on Google Chrome, tried on new Microsoft Edge and Firefox but it is the same. Each time I try to play a game which gives coins to get boosters when you get 180 coins, the error message arrives and stop the game in process. I desinstall Chrome, I emptied the clear cache....always the same problem. I tried on my Samsung phone, same thing. I tried on a friend's pc and same thing. Is my game corrupted? What can I do ? These games which gives coins to get boosters are very useful and if I can't play them morning and evening, there's no point in playing anymore. Pease can you help and check my account...

Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PhenX Welcome to the community.

The coins are referred to as sugar drops and the developers are currently testing various scenarios with some players e.g. a limit of 5 "coins" per level. This is apparently to end in mid February, so we are nearly there. If the same thing is happening to you on different platforms it does indicate that a corruption to your game is likely. If you contact SUPPORT they may be able to help you - If you tell them that your sugar drop levels are crashing, they may put you in a different test group ;)

• PhenX
    PhenX Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Thanks a lot Flanje ;-) I have indeed, for a few weeks now, a limit of 5 "coins" or "sugar drops" per level. At first, it worked ok but now, I can't play these levels anymore. I followed your instructions and sent a message to the support. I do hope that they will answer me soon. Thanks again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?