Calendar taken after having it for 5 years. Not cool

Options
butterflygirl
butterflygirl Posts: 5 Level 2
Anyway else have their treat calendar disappear? Mine did and I got some bull malarkey story about study groups and new features and bugs.   Yeah whatever!!!  What it is is that I fell below the level of purchasing they want.. cuz heaven forbid I can actually use the piggy bank and treat calendar to play for free for long periods of time.  Sure i’ll treat myself once in a while to my piggy bank or the scroll deal cuz the makers deserve a bone or two here and there.  But forcing me to pay cuz there are some levels that you have to use some
extras in order to pass.  Come on!!  Where are your ethics! 

Comments

• julescaldwell519
    julescaldwell519 Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options
    They have none.  And don't be surprised when they delete your question.  Just came to check for answers to my post, but they just deleted.  Not the first time. 🤷‍♀️ I guess if you don't pay to play their game you're not worthy of having a post in the forum.
  • butterflygirl
    Options
    I figured.  Ive seen other similar posts be closed for comments etc.  That’s ok. There are other social media outlets that they have no control over including the rip off report which cannot ever be removed.    All they had to do was put my calendar back but nope.  They chose their fate and im sure there are enough of us on here that are having the same experience will report in other ways we might just get them
    to be honest.. If not i’ll just keep playing here and there for free and they’ll never get one cent.. not one from me ever again.  
  • butterflygirl
    Options
    Hi all..  rip off report has been filed.  Please feel
    free to file one of your own.  
  • butterflygirl
    Options
    Update.  they finally told the truth and admitted they took away things that gave us more free play such as the daily treat calendar.   Also they did return my piggy bank full.   Of course they gave me back the one that gets them money.   Whatever.. Just be honest.  that’s all I ask 
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options
    now they have taken my sugar drops. why I have no idea. they had limited me to only 5 for past few days so it's not that big a loss over that but overall the loss of sugar drops makes it less fun when you only get 45 levels a week.I also did get my piggy bank back but still only gives i bar per star instead of the 3 per star I used to get
  • shoyshona11
    shoyshona11 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options
    sugar drops are back but still only 5 per level
  • eboughter
    eboughter Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Yeah, note to King (or Activation Blizzard): Removing the good prizes (timed boosters) from the treat calendar, or removing the treat calendar altogether, as well as removing the piggy bank, inspires me to play less, not more. Just FYI.

• butterflygirl
    Options

I agree.. so I did an experiment and spent 10.00 over a couple days and guess what... All my stuff miraculously reappeared. Point proven. not feeling the love for a Candy Crush anymore because they just need to be honest and they weren’t until I field a rip off report..

Im

still going to play but won’t be spending near as close as much as I would had they been upfront with me. I got bills to pay too and I know it costs a lot to run a company but the approach and lack of ethical practice left a nasty taste in my mouth

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?