Weird vibration on iPhone during game

Options
2»

Answers

• satoshi001
    satoshi001 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

You may have overlooked the vibration setting of turning off the game. If this doesn't solve the strange vibration problem on the iPhone, then you can check out this tweet, all about how to turn off the strange vibration problem of the iPhone.

https://www.fonecope.com/iphone-randomly-vibrates.html

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @satoshi001 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Thank you for sharing this. It might be very useful for people who are having the vibration issue. See ya around 🤗

• GoldDove
    GoldDove Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I really liked the vibration option and just switched to a new phone where Candy Crush isn't even giving me the option. I'm so used to it, and really miss it!!! I wish they'd give everyone the option to have it and turn it on/off if they want to. It's not as fun for me now to play without it.
  • EssentialElement
    EssentialElement Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    cpeace said:
    Hi I play the game through Facebook on my iPhone 8. I just noticed that while I am playing, my phone is vibrating with every move I make in the game. It is very annoying. I don't know if this is a setting in the game or on my phone itself. 
    I have this feature.  My wife doesn't.  I have an iPhone 10 max and she has a 10.  She often takes my phone to play because the vibrations when the candy explodes encourages us to play more games.  
  • GoldDove
    GoldDove Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I contacted support after I posted & got a reply saying the vibrate option would be made available on rolling updates. Sure enough, 5 months later, I opened the app to play this morning & I got the vibration feature back on this update! So happy. It’s the little things lol...If someone has the feature & doesn’t want it, it can be turned off in the settings. I’m so happy to have it back, yay!! Thanks, King!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?