Level 2689 candy crush saga

Options
Carol_Lennon
Carol_Lennon Posts: 15 Level 2
This level is impossible, anyone got any tips on how to pass it. 

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,152 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Carol_Lennon. Welcome to our Community  =)

This level has hard difficulty. For this level try to play from bottom part of the board and make special candy. Combine special candies with each other or play near to blockers to break them all. Try to make striped candy and combine them with other special candy to move the ingredients.

Start with combining two Colorbomb that you get from built a bot , this will help to destroy stone. 
    This video from youtube as references 
    https://youtu.be/FCwcT3e3qX4?t=17
    Good Luck and Keep trying 
  • Carol_Lennon
    Carol_Lennon Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks for the advice, level passed yippee 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    This level is impossible, anyone got any tips on how to pass it. 
    Usually, after someone asks for help they've taken a break from the level as gone back in to beat it, I hope that's the case with you!
    This level is a real Nightmare. I've been playing it for you to see what advice I can provide. 
    Annnnndddd... You're gonna need some boosters to help you out. You need only break through one set of the blockers that are under the cherries and one of the blockers between the middle and bottom levels. 
    If you have the Build a Bot, get him fully equipped and start off by using color bombs and wrapped-striped candy. If you don't have the Bot, start the level with whatever you've got to help. Every match of candy over the blockers will take a layer off of them...
    A UFO might help, if you have one. They usually got where you want them but sometimes they get confused, lol
    I used a candy hammer to break the blocker that lets them fall to the bottom and the last blocker at the top. But I have to be really desperate to use my hammers. This level was frustrating! 
    I have honestly found that leaving the game for a bit and coming back helps. I think the game misses you and wants you to keep playing so it lets you pass the level, lol

• cril38128
    cril38128 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Wow I am still in the 1000. Can't wait to advance that far. 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    cril38128 said:
    Wow I am still in the 1000. Can't wait to advance that far. 
    Take your time and have fun getting there... it only gets more difficult and challenging! I go back and play levels I've already passed when I'm having a hard time beating a level. Just makes me feel like I've accomplished something, lol
  • TerriM
    TerriM Posts: 51 Level 2
    Options

I don't get any ways or moves to make striped candy or bombs!! It's monotonous to play the same game over and over and over and over again!! ( see what I did there!!) I deleted candy crush jelly because it was the same. I think this is a pay to pass level.. Where has the Pink wheel gone? to win extra moves on levels lime this you need it. I'm definitely whinging because I've been on this level for ages!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?