[Finished] #TheCrushIsReal - Exclusive chance to appear in Candy Crush!

Options

Comments

• umahi1
    umahi1 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Love the opportunity

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

I started playing the game a couple of months after it came out, I heard about through a college course I was taking, from a girl She started talking about CCS and I had no clue what she was talking about she looked at me like I had two heads when I asked her what CCs was lol.

A week later my curosity got the better of me, I downloaded it on my phone. I was intrigued with the strategy of the game I even had my boyfriend at the time ( now hubby) get into the game. He lost the interest in the game but I never did.

Life got in the way (kids/career) and I had o put it down fora few years. I recently just got back into it about few months back. It's seriously a bad a** game! ❤️

I like to play it early in the morning when my coffee is brewing and I play it during the evening as my nite cap😜. It's a good game to sit back and play for a bit.

If I had to choose food or CCS would choose CCS😂🤣🤣.

Btw good luck to everyone the is a very amazing opportunity.

#TheCrushIsReal

• Nana_Efya
    Nana_Efya Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have been playing candy crush since 2014 basically everyday.i can't believe I'm on level 2639. It's very entertaining and helps me release stress #candycrushsaga4lyf

• xstargyalx
    xstargyalx Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

#thecrushisreal

I play candy crush everyday. I enjoy the game so much I am always asking friends to send me more lives. I even messaging them privately to ensure they send me a life asap. Fingers crossed

• saima212
    saima212 Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

Not only I love this game Awesome CC Game I’m totally Addicted I’m on 24 hr even when I’m cooking or when I’m in bath I’m so addicts to candy crush #TheCrushisReal 🥰🥰

• MignonNoble
    MignonNoble Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

J'adore le sucreries

J'adore Candy Crush

#TheCrushIsReal

• prude54
    prude54 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I love Candy crush it relaxes my mind body and soul and I get so excited when I pass one of the nightmarishly hard levels

• MignonNoble
    MignonNoble Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
  • Kvnqsam
    Kvnqsam Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Started playing candy crush because I wanted to see the end but fell in love with the game along the line, it helps me ease stress, play it anytime I get opportunity to... Just like it says Swipe your Stress away

• Kvnqsam
    Kvnqsam Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Started playing candy crush because I wanted to see the end but fell in love with the game along the line, it helps me ease stress, play it anytime I get opportunity to... Just like it says Swipe your Stress away #TheCrushIsReal

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?