whats happened to game

Options
lindaian60
lindaian60 Posts: 4 Newbie

hi can anyone help i have the daily spin but i used to have down the right hand side a nap sack rewards for everyday but nothing am stuck as they used to help me pass levels any ideads thank

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    @lindaian60

I'm trying to understand your question. Are you able to provide a screenshot? 
    You should have what you see in MY screenshot. The Backpack of Sweet Supplies, The Target with Power-Ups and the Trophy with Fun Events.
    Which is these are missing and do you still have the problem?

• lindaian60
    Options
    hi how do i take a screen shot the bag wheel and cup arnt there the wheel is bottom left corner barly visable 
  • JethrinaBodina
    Options
    Hi, that's easy, but I need to know what you're playing on and the operating system. I have an Android device. Too take a screenshot I hold down the power and volume down buttons at the same time. A screenshot is added to the photo album. On my PC, ctrl+print screen will put a screenshot on the clipboard do I can paste it just about anywhere. For IPhone, I'm gonna give you a link as there are two methods depending on what device you have. 
    https://www.imore.com/screenshot-iphone
  • JethrinaBodina
    Options
    I would like you to try clearing your cache and restarting after you've done that and turned off your device for s few minutes.
    Also, check to see that you've got the latest update to the game. 
    These are always good first steps to take when things get wonky. A lot of data is going back and forth in these game apps and sometimes we have to give our devices a little break. I do it regularly on my tablet because it doesn't sync with my phone consistently. I've played the same hard levels over again accidentally because I didn't notice the level was wrong. LOL

• lindaian60
    Options
    have done all that no different but thanks 
  • lindaian60
    edited February 2020
    Options
    see no right hand side bounus like yours or evevelope left top like yours thanks
  • JethrinaBodina
    Options
    I'm very sorry it took me this long to get back to you. I see what you mean now and I'm going to see what I can learn before I refer you to Support. I think that's where we may end up, but I'm not going there yet.
    Are you certain you've got the most recent update to both Facebook and Candy Crush? 

I'll be back with you ASAP. We'll get you sorted and you'll be crushing candy once again.

• HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

Have you played a level? If you haven't played for awhile, the bonuses will disappear, they will come back after you play a level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?