Same player constantly asking for lives

Options
2»

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    @sgoff61 I see what you mean. They are in process of making a new message bar but it does not have a feature to delete those requests. If you could find that (active discussion) your voice would be heard by the studio who are creating it. It is here in the Community and I think it is under the tab (Discussion). It would be a great idea to bring up.
  • Glenn1972
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @sgoff61 This is what you would be looking for. Go to the first page.

New Top Bar design: let us know your opinion!

Just click or tap on the link (above) if you would like to comment.
  • Glenn1972
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hi @sgoff61 This link I posted has been up for a couple of days and no one here has used it to express any of the concerns they have expressed here. I leave you with this link.
    Kind regards,

New Top Bar design: let us know your opinion!  

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

And finally, Point #6:  You would be angry too if the few minutes of time you had to destress every few hours were stolen by some stranger who has nothing better to do than beg and harass you.
    It's an envelope graphic with an arbitrary number that can be ignored. If you don't use it for requesting help from other players IGNORE IT. No one is stealing anything from you, you're throwing away your time by letting it get to you when you already know the requests are there and there's not a damn thing you can do about it other than IGNORE it. 
    I mean, I get what you're saying, but good grief, getting so angry over it is a choice you're making. You could very well be talking about a 7 yr old that plays the game and has NO IDEA they're doing anything wrong!! 
    You sound resentful because no one sent YOU lives when you asked for them. 
  • rawskisusan
    rawskisusan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I think some players are missing the point. I don't mind giving lives...I also ask for lives...its part of the game. But I've found that the same player is constantly asking ...the more I gave...the more she asked ...the more she never gave.
    KING...I respectfully request this problem...and at this point it is a problem...be addressed. Consider giving the player an option to delete the player of their choice.
    Thank you
  • teppa25
    teppa25 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

How do you delete players

• russman
    russman Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

If needed please ask i will always send.... What i have is yours....add me....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?