[Finished] #TheCrushIsReal - Exclusive chance to appear in Candy Crush!

Options

Comments

• SheetalDubal
    SheetalDubal Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I love play to candy crush saga because my 6 month baby like sound and ending of game automatically moves will in turn in to rewards and candy swipe earns points blast like sweet chocolate in mouth.

• Gitanshm
    Gitanshm Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Options

#TheCrushIsReal

I love to play Candy Crush Saga because it increases my problem solving power. Whenever any level is not easily won by me the level strikes me to think in different ways to win it. Furthermore, its combination of sepcial candies make it more lovely and enthusiastic to play in more and more.

• Mary-Ann_Avella
    Mary-Ann_Avella Posts: 104 Level 3
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hi everyone I love playing it! I'm totally addicted to the game, and I need to pass all the new levels right away otherwise I can't get candy crush out of my mind! Just stop changing things for the worst! If it ain't broken then it doesn't need fixing! Always listen to the players about their opinion. Happy crushing!

• krissy561
    krissy561 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Options

Some people play Xbox or Playstation, but for me and in my life I play Candy Crush, constantly ~ Book of Kristina 2:29

#TheCrushIsReal #EveryDayImCrushing

#CandyCrush4Life

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Hey ho everyone.

It will gonna be my big honor to participate here.

About why I love Candy Crush Saga so much, the answer is that this game makes me happy and alive from all the sides and let's start from the levels which are so sweet and after looking those candies for a long time, I want to eat them all.

Lol...Just kidding. 🤣🤣🤣

All the Candy Crush Games from King are the sweetest ever! The levels? so sweet like chocolate although some of them are so hard and leave you a bad taste in your mouth. But it's ok. I mean the hardest the level will gonna be, the sweetest the victory will gonna be.

The events?... so special with awesome rewards on them while the episodes?...so unique with their own stories and their own awesome, cool and funny characters on them.

With few words, all those above combinations made me to love Candy Crush Saga and other Candy Crush Games from King more and more than ever and I don't think that I can't stop them to play so soon.

So, #TheCrushIsReal for me too!

P.S: I will tag and my sweet buddy @candycrushinit so to participate in this event too and I hope she wins too!

• ladonnaazle
    ladonnaazle Posts: 1 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello I Love Candy Crush because I uses my brain and motor skills to. Cruse levels and gain points and beat other Crushers scores and The Xhilaration!!!! I get when I complete a hard levels is Wonderful... I go to sleep playing and wake up playing! No other game makes me feel the way Candy Crush does❤❤❤❤

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

Thank you for the sweet tag @Sofia1992

Just like her, I love to crush a lot. Candy Crush Saga is the very first King game I've ever played as a little kid. I enjoyed playing it on my uncle's phone and I usually begged him for me to play some more, even if I run out of lives. He just says no, that's all. I had to wait for 30 minutes for a life to regenerate. I played the Dreamworld levels too. I am so clumsy at matching so many candies, I kept failing every single time. That's because I am a complete newbie at that time, and when I got a new phone and saw my neighbor playing Candy Crush, I decide to try playing it and eventually became addicted. I have stored a lot of boosters and gold bars in my game until my phone was stolen and cannot play anymore. I found an old Android phone in my closet and downloaded the game and signed in to my King account. All my boosters were gone and I cannot buy any more. It was updated to latest version but still cannot buy anything. I had nearly 500 gold bars and it's a shame that I couldn't spend them on anything. So might as well save enough money for a brand new phone. I am in the 4100s right now and going to 4200.

I have been playing for 3 years and never let anything come in my way. I never give up when I stumble on a hard level, no matter the difficulty and always get back up again. So yeah, I love to crush because it is the only remedy to my stress and social problems that I had right now. My other games include CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, BW3, FHS, PPS, and DDS (Diamond Digger Saga). But my number 1 treatment is some sweet goodness crushing candies and feeling that crave. I love Candy Crush Saga for life 😋 🍬 🍭

#TheCrushIsReal ✌

• Fnsuzyq67
    Fnsuzyq67 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I play Candy Crush to destress from the craziness that is life. It helps me relax and focus on something other than work and responsibilities. There is nothing like the rush of finally clearing a hard level.

#TheCrushIsReal

• Fnsuzyq67
    edited February 2020
    Options

Challenging

Agitating

Nerdy

Dazzling

Youthful

Colorful

Ruthless

Unique

Satisfying

Healing

#TheCrushIsReal

• Fnsuzyq67
    Options

Cant sleep....play the game

Boss on your nerves...play the game

Kids acting crazy...play the game

Nothing on tv...play the game

Whatevers going on...play the game

#TheCrushIsReal

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?