[Finished] #TheCrushIsReal - Exclusive chance to appear in Candy Crush!

Comments

• madalinaruxandra
    madalinaruxandra Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello Cand Crush lovers! I am a passionate player, I finished all the levels again and again, and I can't stop playing! I really love this game and I can't wait for more levels! I don't have an easy life, so when I want to stop thinking about my every day problems I open the game and play! Thank you for this awesome game! #CandyCrushRulz

• madalinaruxandra
    madalinaruxandra Posts: 5 Level 2

#TheCrushIsReal

Cand Crush lovers! I am a passionate player, I finished all the levels again and again, and I can't stop playing! I really love this game and I can't wait for more levels! I don't have an easy life, so when I want to stop thinking about my every day problems I open the game and play! Thank you for this awesome game! #CandyCrushRulz

• tiseclark
    tiseclark Posts: 6 Level 2

I am addicted to Candy Crush. I once threw my phone across the room because I was stuck on a level for 3 months and I kept getting 1 step away from winning but would run out of moves. Then it got to the point that I deleted Candy Crush for a whole year but I thought about it every single day. I downloaded it again and that same day I won the level I had been stuck on. It was meant to be.

• tiseclark
    tiseclark Posts: 6 Level 2

#TheCrushIsReal it’s 6am and I’m up playing Candy Crush... you ask why??? Why do you breathe??? Exactly!!! You just have to!!! Lol Candy Crush is that important πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• gsnelson
    gsnelson Posts: 1 Newbie

Nothing holds a Candy to my love of the Crush!

#TheCrushIsReal

• DoctorArgos
    DoctorArgos Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited March 2020

While im in a village up in a mountain,deep in the forest,only trees and birds are sounding,what a peaceful place!My lifes at candy crush are restored!Candy crush sounds wake up the nature again!!!

#TheCrushIsReal

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,674 Candy Moderator

Thanks @Pounawea and @WilyReptile

Just by downloading this game, your whole life will change. Candy Crush Saga has become a part of my life.

I like to play Candy Crush, because in this game there are challenges, difficult levels and playing without boosters. it's like in our lives to not always give up when we are in trouble, and what can I say again if opening game on mobile always find this words ☺️

Swipe the stress away

Sweep match relax

Relax...and play candy

Time to relax

Chill and unwind

#TheCrushIsReal

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020

I have been playing the game for over seven years because it’s so much fun, I can’t get enough of it and I play every day and I have found the game's weekly patterns affect my weekly patterns as demonstrated below:

#TheCrushIsReal

(I have not included random events - beanstalk etc. or Fantastic Five since that is team dependent) πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ¨πŸ’•

• tobahslange2468
    tobahslange2468 Posts: 33 Level 2

wow that's cool just like meπŸ˜‰

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?