Bonus Bars - Candy Crush

AdyB
AdyB Posts: 3 Newbie

Why aren't my bonus bars showing up in total bars in Candy Crush?

Best Answers

• AdyB
    Answer ✓

Thanks, Bear. But my bonus bars that are not showing in total are received after I PURCHASE gold bars. Does this help?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,348 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Yes - this definitely does help @AdyB. In a situation like that - Customer Support is the only one who can help you. You need to contact them and they will help restore the missing gold bars that you purchased.

You can contact Player Support directly from the device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Select the cogwheel

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on "I need help with lost progress"

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

On the Contact form make sure you click on Problem with purchases and then the sub topic "purchased items not received" and explain what happened. If you can somehow include a copy of the purchase receipt that will help expedite the process.

If you play on a PC then you can contact them thru the "Contact US" at the bottom of this page.

Answers

• bearwithme

Hello @AdyB - are you referring to bonus bars you get thru collecting sugar drops or for winning the episode race? For the episode race, you need to make sure you claim them. When you win the race - the game usually will move you to the next level that is available to play - but you need to make sure before you play it, you click on the checkered flag and claim your gold bars.

If the problem you are having is different from what I have said, if possible can you take a screen shot of your current gold bars and then take a screen shot of whatever activity is awarding you bonus bars and show that the total of your bars didnt change. These screenshots will help the studio figure out what the problem may be.

Thank you.

• AdyB
    Answer ✓

Thanks, Bear. But my bonus bars that are not showing in total are received after I PURCHASE gold bars. Does this help?

• bearwithme
    Answer ✓

Yes - this definitely does help @AdyB. In a situation like that - Customer Support is the only one who can help you. You need to contact them and they will help restore the missing gold bars that you purchased.

You can contact Player Support directly from the device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Select the cogwheel

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on "I need help with lost progress"

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

On the Contact form make sure you click on Problem with purchases and then the sub topic "purchased items not received" and explain what happened. If you can somehow include a copy of the purchase receipt that will help expedite the process.

If you play on a PC then you can contact them thru the "Contact US" at the bottom of this page.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?