More levels plz

summer70
summer70 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi there! I’m on level 2424 and there are no new levels past this point! I have an iPhone 8! I have no computer! I went to the App Store but there were no updates on there for candy crush! My phone has all updates installed and up to date! Can you help me figure out how to add more levels? Thank you muchly!!!

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,348 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @summer70 and welcome to our wonderful King Community! I play on an iPhone X and have access to levels up through the 6000s. You should too. What is the latest IOS update that you have? The latest version is 13.3.1

What is the latest version of the game that you have - the latest release is 1.171.0.1 and was released 3 days ago. Also - do you save your game progress by playing thru King.com or Facebook? If you have the latest software and game version - you definitely should have access to all the levels available on a mobile device.

Once you have made verified everything is up to date - try these steps to see if it helps:

Sign out of the game, and clear your cache,

1.    Step 1: Launch the "Settings" app on your iPhone through the home screen.

2.    Step 2: Scroll down the menu and select "Safari".

3.    Step 3: Scroll down to the bottom of right hand panel and tap on "Clear History and Website Data".

4.    Step 4: Confirm by tapping "Clear" from the pop-up window.

The turn your phone off completely for 10-20 seconds. After you restart your phone and open the game app - you should see the new levels.

If you still are having trouble - please reply here in the comment section below.

Thank you.

Answers

• Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3

Save your game first then delete and reinstall the game.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,348 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @summer70 and welcome to our wonderful King Community! I play on an iPhone X and have access to levels up through the 6000s. You should too. What is the latest IOS update that you have? The latest version is 13.3.1

What is the latest version of the game that you have - the latest release is 1.171.0.1 and was released 3 days ago. Also - do you save your game progress by playing thru King.com or Facebook? If you have the latest software and game version - you definitely should have access to all the levels available on a mobile device.

Once you have made verified everything is up to date - try these steps to see if it helps:

Sign out of the game, and clear your cache,

1.    Step 1: Launch the "Settings" app on your iPhone through the home screen.

2.    Step 2: Scroll down the menu and select "Safari".

3.    Step 3: Scroll down to the bottom of right hand panel and tap on "Clear History and Website Data".

4.    Step 4: Confirm by tapping "Clear" from the pop-up window.

The turn your phone off completely for 10-20 seconds. After you restart your phone and open the game app - you should see the new levels.

If you still are having trouble - please reply here in the comment section below.

Thank you.

• summer70
    summer70 Posts: 2 Newbie

So I did what you suggested and still no new levels! And I’m sorry I am not a phone expert lol, how do I find out what type of version I have on the game? And someone suggested I save my game and reinstall the app? If I’m logged in with my fb does that not automatically save my progress? So do I sign out of fb then sign back in? Sorry I’m just a little confused lol

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @summer70 !

Could you post a screen shot of the game map so I can see how it looks like.

Could you also let me know what happens when you try to play level 2424 and click on it?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?