Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Qoley
    Qoley Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have been playing Candy Crush for years and it's the first time I've been compelled to say something following the recent update.

Why are you punishing those that play this game the most? I have finished all the levels. So from Friday to Wednesday I like to go back to old levels and try and get Sugar Stars. How can I possibly do this without boosters?? I would have had boosters the first time I played them...you ask us to go back and win the crowns but take away our only chance of winning them?!!

Please reinstate the build a bot on older levels as a matter of urgency. I have loved this game for years...but for the first time I'm thinking of walking away.

I await a speedy update...

• Qoley
    Qoley Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Dear King,

Why do punish those that have played this game the most?

I have played Candy Crush for years but feel compelled to convey my frustrations following your recent update.

I have finished all the levels. So, I spend fri-wed playing old levels in a quest to win Sugar Stars and thus the crowns.

But since your ridiculous update, I can no longer use boosters gained on build a bot on old levels. This makes it almost impossible to win the Sugar Stars. The annoying thing is, you invited us to go back and win the crowns but have now taken the enjoyment away. AND, the first time I played those earlier levels I probably had boosters so how on earth am I meant to improve on my score without them this time round?

I urge you to reinstate the use of build a bot boosters on older levels as a matter of urgency.

Like I said, I have played this fabulous game for years but it's the first time where I've felt like simply walking away.

I await a very speedy update...

• Hcarter01
    Hcarter01 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Do not like the things you removed. It make the game not fun anymore. Can't get booster from sugar drop and cant build the bot on previous levels??? Really??? I am at top level and have paid a LOT of money over the years. Please bring them back or I won't be playing. I stopped for months the last time you removed the sugar drop. I dont see how removing these enhances that game at all.

• Ellie_Hood
    Ellie_Hood Posts: 28 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Ain’t is right in her criticism of the company’s greed. Of course, maybe I should welcome these changes as, if they continue, I will have to find something else to waste my time on. Other changes in the past like taking away our ability to reset the game in order to get a more favorable candy arrangement without losing a life was also taken away. If I can’t get boosters without spending a lot of money, the game becomes too boring to be worth playing, waiting forever for a lucky board. I would like to know why any of you are supporting these changes unless you are King employees hoping for a raise.

• Hcarter01
    Hcarter01 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Bring back the ability to change the board. If I pick the wrong level I wanted to play I cant back out. If I forgot to pick a booster. I cant back out. If I forgot to remove a booster I cant back out. If I want a better board, I cant back out. Please it back. It makes the game more fun. That and the sugar drop and build a bot on previous levels. I have spent an insane amount of money on the game over the years and am st top level. I think I and others have earned these options in the game.

• Karen123
    Karen123 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options

Hcarter01

Definitely agree with all points said and so do many others. King need to listen!

• LBLondon
    LBLondon Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Build Bot on previous levels is essential to pass some levels. I’m also going to miss Rami. If King make any changes it should be along the lines of extra lives being “banked” with the lives friends give you - not just added to your current ones. I’ll definitely being playing less and I won’t buy any boosters to compensate for the changes.

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited March 2020
    Options

@LBLondon I will miss Rami too. I fingerpainted (aka took a screenshot and used iPhone photo edit) a little picture of him going on a new adventure. I have some emotional ties to this sweet sheep. ♥️🐳

• seasong
    seasong Posts: 113 Level 3
    Options

Even using boosters (bought or won) levels over 6000 are so hard to pass that they make you stuck since hours... Near impossible to pass without the bot in high possibility. Please give us back our bot!

By dint of losses I didn’t have desire and taste to play anymore. This morning I open te game to figure out how my game is left with no meaning... score 350 in our fantastic 5 (ending in 2d 8h), chocolate box available in 9 hours, my bot to zero, no more C levels. Lost my five lives left in 10 minutes on level 6360.

Logged out frustrated and upset to see how empty they’ve made this lovely game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?