Can't find my gold bars

Zeus01
Zeus01 Posts: 2 Newbie

I came online this morning, and I couldn't find my gold bars, last night I had about 113 gold bars, this morning I had only 3

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,347 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Zeus01 and welcome to our wonderful King Community. I am sorry to hear this happened to you. Did you purchase any of these gold bars? Some things you save, like boosters, are saved locally to your device so they cannot be restored. But information about items that you purchase, like gold bars, are kept on the studio's servers and usually can be retrieved.

If some or all of the missing gold bars were purchased by you then you need to contact Player Support:

If you play on a mobile device you can contact Player Support directly from the device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Select the cogwheel

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on "Purchases and Gold Bars"

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

If you are playing on a PC then you can contact them thru the "Contact US" at the bottom of this page.

When you fill out the form make sure you select "Problems with purchases" and then on the second drop down click on "Purchased items not received". This second category is not an exact match to your problem so make sure you explain thoroughly in the comment field. This will alert the support staff you are having a problem with your purchases and someone should get back with you.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,347 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Zeus01 and welcome to our wonderful King Community. I am sorry to hear this happened to you. Did you purchase any of these gold bars? Some things you save, like boosters, are saved locally to your device so they cannot be restored. But information about items that you purchase, like gold bars, are kept on the studio's servers and usually can be retrieved.

If some or all of the missing gold bars were purchased by you then you need to contact Player Support:

If you play on a mobile device you can contact Player Support directly from the device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Select the cogwheel

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on "Purchases and Gold Bars"

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

If you are playing on a PC then you can contact them thru the "Contact US" at the bottom of this page.

When you fill out the form make sure you select "Problems with purchases" and then on the second drop down click on "Purchased items not received". This second category is not an exact match to your problem so make sure you explain thoroughly in the comment field. This will alert the support staff you are having a problem with your purchases and someone should get back with you.

• Zeus01
    Zeus01 Posts: 2 Newbie

I didn't purchase any of the gold bars, I got them through bonuses and episode races

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?