Who do I report a suspicious account to?

Options
rarblaster
rarblaster Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi,

Who do I report a suspicious account to?

In my leaderboard there is an account in the no 1 spot on several levels with exactly the same score and is also way above everyone else on the leaderboard.

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for sharing this @rarblaster !

These players with weird or "amazing" results usually use a cheat engine or some hacking tool.

At the moment there is no option to remove them from the game, but the Game Team is aware of this and looking into options to be able to play fair without these "cheaters".

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,144 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @rarblaster and welcome to our wonderful King Community. What exactly are you referring to? Do you mean the weekly race or the episode race or the rank or levels this week? Can you please provide a bit more information and if possible include a screenshot?

Thank you.

• rarblaster
    rarblaster Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

It's the leaderboard on the individual levels.

Here's the screenshot of the account:

Exactly the same score on several levels.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for sharing this @rarblaster !

These players with weird or "amazing" results usually use a cheat engine or some hacking tool.

At the moment there is no option to remove them from the game, but the Game Team is aware of this and looking into options to be able to play fair without these "cheaters".

• poovey
    poovey Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

It is easy to get 20,000 with regular play, but millions is ridiculous!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Options

Yeah, a great score is possible, but this is obvious that something more than sugar rush have been added to the level.

• poovey
    poovey Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

A great score is easy. I accidentally got the 20,000. I try to keep it under 10,000 because no one ever comes close to it. Since I am at 6545, I have access to every level. Not that it matters now I have nothing to play since they took everything away. I have had to wait for new levels to add on Wednesdays for a long time now, but there is no use to play without collecting the candies twice a day. At least we are all in the same boat with the changes, but it is harder when there is no reason to play except a few hours one day a week

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?