Corona Bonus

PP29
PP29 Posts: 2 Newbie

Just an idea while we are going into the CoronaVirus pandemic ,

Lives are currently renewed every 30 minutes but with so many people having to self isolate ie not going to work is there a chance of maybe auto-renewing every 10 or 15 minutes instead while people are stuck in their houses .

Also why not drop the price of extras by 90% while you have the captive audience for longer periods

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

Hi pp29... Welcome to the Community

Why do you have to go to work to send and receive lives? It's not done "in person" and being in the same place isn't required. No one is "captive" to a game like this, unless you count the people that do nothing but play it all day ALREADY.

I hope you were being facetious... 😅

• PP29
    PP29 Posts: 2 Newbie

Think youve missed the point , i finish work and probably play ten games an evening due to having to wait all night for lives to renew . If people are going to be stuck indoors and need entertainment why not make candy crush more accessable and increase the amount of games available in an hour to 4 or 6 instead of just 2

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

We had a competition where you could win Gold Bars here because of this quarantine period.

Best way to get more Lives is to ask your friends for help.

You have also more competitions here where you can win Gold Bars to your game. You can then use the Gold Bars for more Lives.

I renewed my HBO and Netflix since I'm stuck home as well, but no 90% discount there either!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?