Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• mammallama
    mammallama Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Not a fan of changes. When I used a bunch of boosters and was one move away from finishing a level I would often invest the cash to finish it. With no boosters lately I have no skin in the game to spend money on. The bot's extra 5 moves were really necessary for these really hard levels. Lately I've just been playing my 5 lives and moving on to something else. I'm really not invested in the game as much. It's a bummer. 🤷‍♀️

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Options

It’s hard to collect sugar stars when I’m spending days on one level. I don’t expect to pass multiple levels in one day, I’d be happy with 1 or 2, I don’t mind a challenge, but 5 days & over a hundred attempts on one level is a bit ridiculous.

The Fantastic Five is now a complete bust - it’s hard enough that I’m always stuck in a group where only 2 or 3 of us play. But we’re not getting close to completing it. Failed twice without even reaching the middle goal.

And unless I’m missing something there is no longer any way to win gold bars anywhere. At least the sugar drops would give us a few. Total $$ grab. Not everyone has a lot of disposable income to play the game.

• Nikki_Hutter
    Nikki_Hutter Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Do you think they realize that without the sugar track people don't want to play?

• Hinske
    Hinske Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I love the game!!

Having said that it is a shame that you can't get any boosters by playing old levels.

Surely you're making money over advertising as well, which takes more and more and more time for a lot áf them by the way, so I guess you should want us to keep playing day by day, hour by hour, etc etc

I think you'd better not make it harder on almost every update to get boosters, 3 stars, not to mention silverstars.

Makes it pretty annoying every now and than.

But....still love the game 😉

• jcb51
    jcb51 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Interesting you mention advertising. All the ads have disappeared from my game too. So can no longer earn any boosters by watching them. Something seriously wrong with this game now. I’m on level 6506 and am nowhere near solving it. Just really boring.

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    edited March 2020
    Options

When I want a challenge I do Times Ultimate Killer Su Doku puzzles.

When I wish for something more relaxing I used to play CCS. I don't wish to clear a level in five moves but neither do I want to lose 5 lives in as many minutes. I don't mind hard levels but to pass some of them is virtually impossible without boosters (Edit by CM: Rude)

I used to buy boosters some of the time but I refuse to buy them all of the time.

I don't have the bots, candy pet or the chocolate box - just one of them would be an improvement.

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    edited March 2020
    Options

I never said I don't need boosters to pass some levels. I said...

"If it takes me 3-4 days to save up enough free boosters to complete a level, so be it."

If you run out of lives, try playing another FREE game. There are several other Candy Crush variations

• Sharon2468
    Sharon2468 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Why would they take the free boosters away them boosters is fun just like the challenge to the game and when you challenge yourself you win boosters I don't understand this

• Sharon2468
    Sharon2468 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Just when I was thinking I was going some where for winning all them boosters guess I be finding me a new game to challenge best of the art of the game is challenge to win something

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?