Boosters

Options
skgull
skgull Posts: 2 Newbie

Anyone know why I lost all my boosters when I logged in on my new phone? It saved only my level

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

Hi skgull...

Our devices memory store things like boosters and lives and they cannot go from one device to another. You'll need to rebuild your inventory. If you play on more than one device you'll have separate inventories on each of them with the exception of the gold bars, which are saved at part of your player profile and protected by the game servers.

They say it's because they want you to be able to play your game even if you're offline and by storing the boosters on your device you'll always have access to them. Until you change devices.... 😁

• jkwp
    jkwp Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

It happened to me too recently when I changed phones. You just need to build them back up.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Yeah, Boosters cannot be synced or transferred between devices. You can still use them on your old device though.

If you had any purchased Boosters on your device, please email Player Support and they will resend the purchases to the new device. Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email. 

• skgull
    skgull Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?