Fantastic Five so UNFAIR!!!

Options
stanstheemann
stanstheemann Posts: 1 Newbie

Hey guys, I wish CC would allow us to switch players and not get them assigned. Every week I am stuck with players who don't pull their weight. 

Comments

• CrushOfCandy
    CrushOfCandy Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

UGHHHH I HATE THAT !!!!!!

• AliCrush2028
    AliCrush2028 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

The past 3 weeks, I'm getting stuck with literally groups that NOT A SINGLE PERSON helps. The one I'm on right now, they have help with 175

points. This is super not fair to us that play all the time and depend and work as a team! Isnt there a way you guys can switch this as to how much a player plays ?? Because this isn't fair to us that play. I can play 24-7 but without teamwork, it is impossible to win. Why even have this , if it's not beneficial to us ?!!!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Hey, folks.

Have you all seen this idea/poll (link)?

Go there & make a difference (maybe); meantime, let's not enjoy this feature.

Gotta luv Fraud-tastic 5...

• AliCrush2028
    AliCrush2028 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I agree !! This has been happening to me now the past 3 weeks, and it's not fair to us at all !! Why even have this, it's not beneficial to us! They need to group us on how much a player plays!!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Hey there.

Have you seen this idea/poll (link)?

Go there & make a difference (maybe); meantime, let's not enjoy this feature.

This is a single-player game, you know; shouldn't be relying on bots/slackers to help get measly rewards.

Gotta luv Fraud-tastic 5...

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @stanstheemann and welcome to our Community and hello @AliCrush2028 !

I understand this is a bitter sweet experience when you have to pull the whole team.

The Game Team is looking into option to create/ modify your own team so you have the dream team that you want.

Stay tuned for updates from the Candy Factory!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?