I just approved a $2.99 bar buy and I was charged $29.99

kaw45
kaw45 Posts: 2 Newbie

1 was just over charged, I bought an offer for $2.99 and was charged $29.99

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Or u accidentally buy 29.99? It does have the confirmation button before buying

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Hi @kaw45

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

We're very sorry for your problem 😭

If there is a problem with the purchase you will need to click on it and follow the steps.

We don't handle purchase issues in the community.

You can contact our Player Support directly, here.

Or Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @kaw45

Have you checked what the purchase history/ receipt says in your Apple-ID, Google Play account or the purchase history on Facebook?

If the price is incorrect there you can dispute the purchase directly from there to Apple, Google or Facebook that handle all transactions.

• kaw45
    kaw45 Posts: 2 Newbie

I did, not to worry if you can’t redeem me the money I’ll delete the game.

thank you

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

@kaw45 Please be aware that we cannot send any refunds or money through this site, furthermore we at King do not have any access to your payment details since all transactions are handled by Apple, Google, Amazon, Microsoft or Facebook, depending on if you play on an iPhone/ iPad, Android, Kindle tablet, Windows device or Facebook.

Contact our Player Support to check up what happened and for refunds, please contact Apple, Google, Amazon, Microsoft or Facebook who handles your in-game transactions and to whom you have provided your payment details and therefore can also make a refund.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?