• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,237 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @broggini . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

This level reported , Check this discussion 👇️

• cvmarquis
    cvmarquis Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I tried the level on my computer and had the same result which I recorded unfortunately I can't upload. Guess I finally have to give up on candy crush no point in replaying the same level over and over on all my devices for days on end 🤷🏾‍♀️

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options

Hi there, @cvmarquis ! Welcome to the Community

I am sorry that you are currently having difficulties passing this level. I understand that you love this game just like I do which is the reason why I don't want you to quit the game due to this frustration. Below is the ScreenShot of the game that I played in September 2019. I am not sure if it is the same as yours since the Studio Team has been consistently tweaking levels.

If it is the same, here is the YouTube link to my Completed Gameplay: https://youtu.be/JKanVYCmZNU

Hope this helps!

Please let me know if you have questions and concerns! I'd be happy to assist you!

• cvmarquis
    cvmarquis Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

@mercerik I appreciate your time unfortunately my issue is not with passing the level. It's a systwm glitch which causes the game to stick on continuously spooling keys when I successfully complete the game. It is happening on all my devices and computer so I know it's the level. So despite it being the same level which you are showing there seems to be an issue with it. Thanks so much for taking the time to provide guidance. I do miss playing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?