1126 bug

Options
fredrik055
fredrik055 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited March 2020 in Level Help & Tips

Hi I am stuck on level 1126 on candy crush saga. The cherry has bin in the corect position multiple times and when i destroy the bombs underneath it dosent exit, its just xoms new bombs to replace the old one. I traded all posepal ways to destroy the candies but nothing works. I have looked online and it seems like other people who had the same problem as me but I haven't seen a solutionfor the it. My girlfriend are a couple of Levels above me and she finished the level a couple of weeks ago, but the level isn't the the same as me although we both play on the phone. There are a few differenceslike u can se in the pictures and she starts withe 50 moves and i online start withe 24. When i have looked online on YouTube they have the same lavel as my girlfriend does. I taid to login on the computer and other phones but I still get the same look at the level and the same problem. I have spent alot of money to trie and finshe the level and i have lost all of my bosters men i have looked in on different devices because of this bugged level, is it possible to get that back and any way to get past this buuged level.

This is my girlfriends and the people onlines level

And this is the way it looks for me

And this is the problem

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?