Level 707

cmach14224
cmach14224 Posts: 1 Newbie
I have been stuck for days on this level and all the googling leads me to tips for boards that are not mine. I am given 25 moves to get the pieces to the bottom, and the game will not release the last piece until the second last piece is in the bottom section. By then, there's only 1-3 moves left and it has been impossible to get enough chain reactions to reduce the moves .  I have come close several times and have to spin to win more moves but ironically, it never seems to stop on more moves, just boosters I can't use. 

Usually I can read a tip and get through it if I'm stuck, but none of the tips apply to the version of this level I'm playing. Any help? Thank you. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Hi @cmach14224
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum🤗

I hope the video below helps you.

https://youtu.be/Z1Lp5hCBy5I

• antcronje
    antcronje Posts: 6 Level 2
    It's probably easy when you start the game with a colour bomb and a whole bunch of extra "tools" like you have Sukanta. Probably the level that makes candy crush saga players quit the game completely.. total waste of time.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,346 Candy Moderator
    Hello @cmach14224 and welcome to our wonderful community.  If the video @Sukanta_Biswas posted doesn't provide you sufficient help to pass the level (to be honest @antcronje- I think those numbers for the boosters aren't real - there is no way anyone has accumulated that many party poppers since you can't earn or win them currently in the game except for two separate levels on the board unless you spend a tremendous amount of money) here are some additional tips that you may find useful:

Matches in the bottom right square have no effect on any of the other squares so won't help you move the fruit, but you may be able to plan ahead and get the colors you need into the bottom left square by switching them. The best way to move the fruit is to work in the bottom left square.

15-move candy bombs are dispensed at moves 35, 25, 15, and 5 if matches are not made at the lower right quadrant during those moves.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    antcronje said:
    It's probably easy when you start the game with a colour bomb and a whole bunch of extra "tools" like you have Sukanta. Probably the level that makes candy crush saga players quit the game completely.. total waste of time.
    The game gives you plenty of boosters at the beginning of each level and so you have to keep the "power helmet" (Build a bot, Space dash) full, that's the rule of the game. I passed level without using power or I didn't use any extra boosters.
    On the other hand, I've been playing the game since the birth of this game and I've always loved saving boosters.There was a way to collect about 100 boosters, 3 times a day, from the sugar drop. I didn't miss them.
    Think about how many boosters can accumulate in about 5 years, compared to how many boosters I have.
    There was a time where you would get a party booster every time you pass the level 2000. It was a game error and was later fixed.😝
    If you have any questions, of course you can ask me.🤗
  • antcronje
    I started the game with a colour bomb.. no luck at all. There is just not enough moves. Unfortunately I have not been playing cc for long now.
  • antcronje
    @bearwithme thanks.. for this "15-move candy bombs are dispensed at moves 35, 25, 15, and 5 if matches are not made at the lower right quadrant during those moves." On my Android there is only 25 moves in which to clear the fruits. 
  • alyphillips19
    alyphillips19 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I also have been stuck on this for days. I only have 25 moves and the last cherry or acorn doesn’t even come down until my last move, if it even comes down at all. This is extremely frustrating. This level needs to have more moves, even if it isn’t the full 45 the level originally had.
  • Sprite2009
    Sprite2009 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have been stuck on this level for weeks. I am ready to uninstall cc again. I have a love/hate relationship with this game... and level 707 with only 25 moves had made me hate it once again. I have used boosters... I have been strategic... all for non! I have played this level at least 100 times and not one single game did all the fruit pieces drop. It is truly a joke. The game should be challenging not impossible. 
  • teresamhatfield1
    teresamhatfield1 Posts: 6 Level 2

I have the same problem!

• ragge
    ragge Posts: 1 Newbie

This level is a cheat! You have 25 moves and are supposed to make 5 hits! The first cherry shows at once, then the following every 7th move. I.e. unless you buy extra moves, You can not win. Looks like a really dirty set up bu Candy Crush!

Unless they change the set up, you should open your wallet or GIVE UP and forget cc.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?